Reviews for Overcome
Magemaster chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Nice fic. Wonderfully written Spike.
SpuffyPhantomLvr chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
I absolutely adore your writing style, the story and every little detail. Please continue... Quickly!
Kemowitch92 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
This is a great chapter. PLZ update as soon as you can!
spuffy fan chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
This is a great story! Please update again soon.
Julia chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
ookay i totally love your story i just finished reading the whole thing & im sad that theres not another chapter to read yet. please update soon Spike and Buffy are amazzing! i would favorite this but sadly i dont have an account.

Update A.S.A.P.!
dk chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Loving the story, keep it up love!
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
great to see this story updated. i've really missed it. glad joyce is being so supportive. can't wait to see some good angel-bashing.
turtlerad17 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
how come I never came across your works before? I have found this story to be well worth me time reading it. I'm now off to read the rest of your works and I will be looking forward to seeing updates on this one.

Adios!
MishaIsMyKing chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
wow what a great story !1 love it so far and you really know the back story which is great and so nice to read a true Buffy fans work - bravo and can't wait for more :-) x
Doni chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Very good! I'm liking this quite a bit.
CanonAntithesis chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Good chapter. I htought in the beginning that Angel had decided to leave, but then, later on, he was still all angsty and stuff about getting buffy back and spike leaving.

Loved the scene in the graveyard with the fledgling and how she beat the crap out of him before she finally staked him.

can't wait for the next update.
rkm chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
spike's bewildered confusion - kinda sweet. a broken buffy - kinda shakes things up. she'll have the strength and compassion, if she lets herself, to go through all the steps and come out stronger - with and without spike. looking forward to more of this ...
rkm chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
hm .. wonder how long he'll keep telling himself he wants her dead? i like tentative buffy and spike, maybe a friendship of sorts can develop, not the kind we saw on the show (the abusive, the painful, etc) ... looking forward to more ...
cherrylilly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Nice start.I'll keep reading this:)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2