Reviews for Thwip Snikt
griezz chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Very nice! I've always been a Laura-shipper, so seeing a story where she gets a truly happy ending is very cool. There is a small scene that comes to mind, which might have made for a good epilogue to the story...
Since Laura has a poster of Spider-Man on her wall, she decides that it is only fair that Peter have one as well. So she poses for a Colossus portrait... ccompletely nude.
Clouffie1986 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Just wondering. What is a Crack pairing?
christian.a.lebron1 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
to who ever wrote this, i don't know if there's such a thing as a standing ovation for something like this but if there is im giving you one right now. this is fucking awesome stuff in my opinion. and if this is ever a comic book id buy it (and if it does word of advise not so graphic on the sex scene not that im complaining XD)
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Great story. I'll have to go check out your other stuff.

Keep up the great work!
Dragonskyt chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Awesome story! Really though, Spidey should get a superheroine girlfriend, they die a lot less and don't cause taht much trouble with hidden identity's.
LFA7s chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
It's a good story, made me cry a bit and in the sex scene i was thinking how the little cat is reacting to them haveing sex.
Superemopowerz chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
great chapter plz update!
Superemopowerz chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
haha...logan makes a pretty girl that funny..lol
Bad-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, for cryin' out loud! So freaking FUNNY! Spidey was in character for sure, and, for a little while Laura was too. You managed to capture her absolute BRUTAL honesty...

..to a point. You did kinda stumble there at the end, because she really would've told Wolverine straight out, knowing her. Lovely chapter ending. Made me laugh til' someone had to shut me up.
tehedward chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Please update. Big fan.
Bryan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
dude... LMFAO! Oh man, the last scene was soo damn funny and sooo what spidey would say. Awesome job!
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
This is great. Are you going to keep updating? Laura with spiderman is a new pairing, but I love it! Additionally, what's the diffirence between Thwip Snikt and Snikt Thwip?
Hivedragon chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I'm liking tis hope to see more.
Master Reaper chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
This looks really good I hope you continue.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
GHouse89 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
And thus, I complete the trilogy of my whining reviews. Once again, it's the stalker-like Ghouse89. I actually joined up to the fanfiction family recently, and I'll be ready in a few weeks, maybe less, to post my first stories up on the web. I'm pleading with you not to let me beat you to it. On a more serious note though, Thwip Snikt is one of those stories that as you say may be a crack pairing, but unlike most stories I read here that may seem promising, this one is actually fun and entertaining. Most stories get lost inside their big words, excessively confusing narration and winding, drab plots, but not this one. Not even for a second. You should really consider updating this, if not for nothing, then at least as a "house warming" gift to me. Please do not force me to Jedi mind trick you to do it, and then subsequently get my butt sued by George Lucas for copyright infringement.