Reviews for Twisted Fates
lizziemagic chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
ElphabaROCKS chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
oh my, thats quite sad...
deeplyshallow chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
cries (literally)
lizziemagic chapter 20 . 2/8/2010
lizziemagic chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
Thank you for updating! This was a good chapter, poor Glinda and Elphaba and Fiyero...Please update soon!
VaVaVixen16 chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
I confess I totally squealed like a little girl when i saw that there was a new chapter up! :D I love this story and I'm really glad you updated!

this chapter was really good... still, very sad. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

lizziemagic chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
Poor Glinda! Although I feel bad for her, I wish that Fiyero and Elphaba would stay together! (They will, won't they?)
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
oh that glinda knows at least fiyero has no more reason to keep his mouth shut..he can just tell that his father has been poisoning glinda's father..and that way his father will probably be arrested and won't be able to go thru with his threat of having elphaba killed.. and he can tell the truth about fiyero and elphaba all he wants and it wont make a difference cuz galinda already he wont even be able to blackmail fiyero with that..

and hey, maybe glinda will be so grateful that fiyero finally told the truth about her father's illness (maybe even in time to save him if he's not already dead..i can't rly remember if he is or that she won't be too angry at him and elphaba..and then evryone can live happily ever after..or at least not get buried alive..yay!
lizziemagic chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
Once again, beautiful! I love this!
HC247 chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
*peers in* So I'm REALLY sorry it took me this long to review. I'm just beginning to catch up on reviews since midterms are over. Forgive me?

This story continues to make me smile. I love your versions of Elphaba and Fiyero as Aida and Radames. Now I want to go watch Aida...

Lovely job, dear!
lizziemagic chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
How sweet! Please continue!
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
*hugs Ali* I'll beat anyone who messes with you, love. I already commented... but I'll reapeat that I love the Fiyeraba in this, becuase I love it so.

updatenow chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
For heaven's sake, it's been over a month.