Reviews for What Comes With The Wind
New York Country chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Baseball and football are different seasons. Emmett and Bella wouldn't be playing during the same season.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Umm it's impossible to have those triplets, Bella and Alice have to be identical for it to be possible

But I really like your story though am frustrated at Bella's at the end towards Edward!
GeminiEyes chapter 17 . 10/13/2011
wow that was a mean ending lol *sigh* i guess that means i will just have to read the sequel lol
nerdyfanficgirl chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Evilprincess98 chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Awww soo sad! But I love this book! :)
karu-hi chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
hey! I liked your story, but the end didn't... like.. cheer me up

D: I wanted something like a happy ending ahahahaha

like bella find out that it was louren's fault AND listen what edward has to say. I mean... he deserved and opportunity

steph A15 chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
that was so sweet of jasper to stay and console bella when she is feeling down.
steph A15 chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
lauren is disgusting and edward if he really did kiss her vluntairly then he is an wait to see whats next.
steph A15 chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
the dance souds great and the family time is always wait to read the next chapters.
AmbieBubs chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
Awwwww love it please update soon :)
steph A15 chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
bella edward and jasper kicked ass in the baseball game and rosalie alice and bella got asked out to go to the .this was a great chapter.
steph A15 chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
they had their first date and it sou nded perfect cant wait to see whats next.
steph A15 chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
that was the best first day got embaresed by bella and so did lauren and edward finally got the guts and asked out .
steph A15 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
i think bella is going to win the emmett they wont let him in on the
steph A15 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
rosalie bviously hasnt met emmett or elss she would be just like edward and jasper.