Reviews for Never Enough
allbookedup chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
These "shorts" were excellent glimpses into our favorite characters.

Thank you, again...

Ann in SC
CelticGlamazon chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Wonderful tidbits to add to the trilogy.
Jazminblu chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Great writing
zaxscdvfbgnhmj chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Damn. And to think that it was going to be Bill and Sookie happily ever after...

But I love the way Bill handled it. Now if only Sookie can see how much he loves her and that he is her soulmate. I know she is a vampire and has those vampiric urges, but come on, she has Bill too.

I love these little insights into their lives. I hope that your muse pushes you again to write for Bill.
hdgcat chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Miss Melly , I just LOVE these little side "nonstories" even more than the original story itself! I love seeing your little insights into Eric,Bill,Rio and the Sook. I love that Bill and Sook do not have a perfect relationship because they're not perfect people and because they're vampires who have drives that they cannot resist. Wonderful piece! thank you for posting it!
latbfan chapter 5 . 4/22/2009

I don't review like I should (or like I want to), but I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your stories. So much of the fanfic is devoted to Sookie and Eric, and I've always been a big Bill fan. It's nice having some stories where he's still the One. I love how tender you've made him, but without emasculating him. This last one-shot was especially lovely - him struggling with his need to call her and his reluctance to be a Maker after his experience with Lorena. It's short, but you packed quite a punch.

Getting new chapters/stories always makes my day. Thanks so much for all your efforts; they're very much appreciated.
murgatroid-98 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
It was so great to see another chapter in this series. I guess parting is something all vampires have to face unless they are like Sophie Ann. I'm glad Sookie's parting from Bill is delayed. Even if she turns Pen and he leaves her, Bill will be there. That's a good thing. Thank you.
hdgcat chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Miss Melly,I thought I had read all off your Bill/Sook/Eric/Rio story,I just found these lovely little gems tonight. You probably give the best proBill/Sook explanation of any fanfic writer I've seen so far.B/S in your story have a lovely not perfect give and take relationship. Ericfans don't like to hear it ,but he's not a shoo-in to be with Sookie. Exciting chemistry,lust,physical attraction all fade over time and don't make up for a lack of compatibility or the comfort of acceptance for who you are in a relationship. So far E/S havn't shown the interest or ability to have a LTR. And Rio is a terrific creation and very much Eric's equal in every way. Eric doesn't have to change or hide what he is to be with her which is a good thing.
sjdfan chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I love Rio with Eric. Thanks for another wonderful!
OhBillOhBill chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I can never get enough of your stories with these characters! Great line with the "Lucky Charms" reference too!
twilightsiren chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
So swet! I love Rio's character, a perfect match for our hunky Norseman!

More please... xx
Honey3223 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I was reading chapter 3 again when i got the notice for chpt. 4 and now I am so glad for the gift.

You know I love your writing; even not being an Eric fan I love him in your stories. He is actually with his perfect match - the female version of himself. Well, everyone has said that Eric is all about Eric; so now he can be all about himself in and with his female equivalent. LOL

I know these are stand alones but when you place the last chapter and Sookie's conversation with Rio you can see why everything Sookie said about Eric makes perfect sense; he did and does deserve to be with someone his equal (as Rio is)not someone he has to be less than himself with. Keep em coming.
KrazyKatt chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
As a Eric/Sookie team member I usually want them together, but through your stories Spilling the Charms and the latest chapter of this one I can see your reasoning for why each person should be with the one they are with. Thanks for the great stories and taking the time to write them. :)
zaxscdvfbgnhmj chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Great writing. I totally agree with Honey3223 on
Honey3223 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
This is a great chapter. Your thoughts on why Sookie belongs with Bill and not Eric are those that i have pondered myself to some extent. I've also always believed that she gives Eric more of a break than what she does Bill; sort of a double standard if you will, because she still loves Bill, was so hurt by him and was immature. To me, she willed herself to love Eric but just can't. Bill had seen and helped 'fill in and gloss over all the cracks in her life' that Eric only got to see them once they'd been repaired by Bill (before she found out about the queen and Lorena).

Only when he wasn't himself and consequently was so much like Bill in tenderness and love, did she love him (eric). Sort of like a Bill replacement. To me she tries to pour her love for Bill and what they had into making herself love Eric. And as Eric was a "manipulating rat bastard," in the way their relationship and bond evolved, he took her immaturity to mold her to himself. At times i still think Bill was right at first - that Eric could have fabricated (faked) the witches curse to get into her bed. I also believe that lust (though exciting and pretty) is not as real as love (with all it's complications) and lust fades faster than love ever could. I know many will disagree but that is my take of those 3.

But back to the chapter; it was great i love the aka for Sookie, "Mab". I also love Rio & Mab's conversation and Eric's realization that he was waiting for a different Stackhouse to love. I also love that he, Sookie, Rio and Bill are all in love and happy. Ok, this is long already LOL Keep em coming. You had me at "did you love him?" :-)