Reviews for To Have & To Hold
Team Ramy15 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I read this and I was like OMG! Now and Forever! and you wrote this wayyy before the season 3 finale! That is awesome, I'm kind of dorky, and can't get over this kind of stuff lol!
tigerlily89 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I think you mixed up chapter's 3 and 4 when you loaded the story. Besides that, it was really good :)
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Loved it!
Countrygirl133 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
love it! keep going
bcandii chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Well, this was an odd, but definitely iked, story! I love them together, so I was compelled to read, will there be more? As the new episodes progress, will you write your R/A version of the episode? Just a thought. Thanks for a great story, **CaNDi**
Marissa Davis chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
aww how cute i love ricky and amy!
harmonious chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
I loved the ending with the Alice part.I sort of hoped Ricky would tell the priest it was his baby when the priest said Ben and Amy have been blessed with a baby.
The Blue Faerie chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
I like this it's well written although I found the transition kind of confusing. I didn't know it was Ricky and Amy getting married and not Ben...well it was just a little confusing as to how it took place, but whatever it's interesting. I can't wait to read more.
Jesusita316 chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
wow luved this story ]
ALYRY1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
SORRY TO SAY BUT RICKY SHOULDNT MARRY AMY DU!DUMB STORY
un-used-30194 chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
i love you for writing this, its great, i wish the writers did it like this, having a twist like it