Reviews for A Fracture In Time
Rydan fall chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
Just found it, and it's good.

And before you ask, I usealy only leave reviews in rare cases.

Hope you will write more, some day.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
I love this fanfic!
Caleb chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
Interesting story, keep writing
CallingFool chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Thus I Have Reviewed
Nightgazer333 chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
Hey! Where's the rest of it? I wanna see the story sometime dude.
nova bomb chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
Great First part of a story. Please continue. Will you have beast wars in this story as well? UPDATE SOON!
imaginaryfriend101 chapter 8 . 5/13/2005
just found this story, dont generally like Transformer stories but if its all up to this standard then i can see myself changing my mind

hope you continue

imaginaryfriend101
Adam chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
I read this story again for the first time in a couple of years.. Utterly loved it! Hoping that you continue!
Tina Fisher chapter 8 . 3/6/2004
I have so far really enjoyed your fanfic.(even though I have only read through to the third chapter)I would like to read the rest of your story.
Todd Kes chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
I just finished the story in chapter 7, and all I can say is that this story is getting much better. There is going to be a lot of explanations in the upcoming chapter 8, especially when everyone learns that Bumblebee's luck realy wasn't. Not to mention a few looks that might be heading Ultra Magnus' way when they find out that he was beaten by Nightshade so quickly.

One question though, is that what happens when she pops out, and meets the Maximals. Cheetor's youth might make him want to flirt with her (quite) a bit.

Ah well. I hope to see more of this story soon, and I know that it will be good.
Cyblade Silver chapter 8 . 2/26/2003
I've reviewed a couple times. I like the way this story is going, and I do hope to see more of it.
fallentaiyoko chapter 8 . 2/5/2003
Hey! I really liked this! It's one of those types of stories that I thought I wouldn't like, but then when I read it, it was really great. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! *sob*
Adam Safran chapter 8 . 1/24/2003
Read this story, its always been one of my favorites, I check in at every few weeks to see if you've continued... Really enjoy it, I'm a big fan of both Gargoyles /AND/ Transformers, and its unique to see a story that manages to tie together G1, BW, and Gargoyles. Still waiting to see just how its revealed Elisa became a TF... I'm expecting something along the lines of a Transector, or Binary Bonding... Can't wait to see!
Janx chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I have truely enjoyed the story thus far. I appolagize for not submitting a review earlier. Bad Janx! Bad BAD! The story is not rushed and is paced nicely. Discription of scenes and action provide plenty of food for the ol imagenation. The plot is difently interesting! I love the OTF, Beast Wars, and Gargoyals shows. I'm hoping to see Beast Wars in the mix. If not I'll be disappointed but will not stop me from enjoying the story. My two cents: Dont write to please the readers, write to please your self. :]
Erik B chapter 8 . 1/17/2003
Good story as a whole. I like it. Dont see any cross-overs so far really except BeastMachines, but i gather things would be different after the time reset. This is a good story and I avidly check back regulalry for updates to this story.