Reviews for The Challenge
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
And?
zombienath chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
How to get it out... that's the question of the decade, eh?

Well, unless you want to crossover with Doctor Who (sonic screwdriver) Warehouse 13 (an artifact) or any of the Star Treks (scotty, beam it up!), I think they'll just have to drug Gibbs, have Ziva use her ninja skills to hypnotize Gibbs into thinking he saw it outside of the basement, and then drive him back to NCIS. Maybe they'll steal all the money in his wallet too, for payback. And ask him what his bank PIN# is. And how he does it in the first place. :)
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Nice, it promises to be interesting and funny. Unfortunetly, I have absolutly no idea how to get the boat out and have been wondering how Gibbs plans to do that myself for a while.
lstladylake chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Oh, this is goig to be good! I think the question of Gibb's boat has been on every NCIS fan's mind from the begining of the show. Please continue this story soon.
Rhysel Ash chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
two suggestions:

1)a fake wall that opens to a hidden tunnel to the yard

or

2)make this a slight crossover w/ Doctor Who and give them a Sonic Screwdriver
leobold1 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
It's simple. So simple I'm surprised that they haven't thought about it yet.

Disassemble the boat, piece by careful piece, and reassemble it in the front yard. Should only take a week or so (since the only accomplished wood worker is Abby).

Wonder when they're going to call in the one person, aside from Gibbs, who probably knows.

Hope this story hasn't been abandonded.
GOTHGIRL2K9 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
: why havnt you updated! i havnt read this for months, and i was hoping there would be much more when i came back to it, and yet...

updat it!

please?

x
Gail Cregg chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
LOL - How 'evil' of Gibbs and Jenny. Really enjoy the idea of them watching with others in MTAC with popcorn. Can't wait to see where you're going with this. Hope school doesn't keep you too busy to write for too long. ;-)
ABIGAIL chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Bwahahahahahahaha! Funny funny funny!I love it! *laughing with tears running down face* :)
firefly4543 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
lol this is really funny cant wait to read more :D please update soon:P
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
This is getting good! As far as plans, I vote for disassembling the boat and then reassembling it outside.
Scosh81 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Very entertaining. Good job! :)
Mackenise Jackson chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
oh this is getting interesting lol

can't wait for more
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
lol good job
Chas54 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
How big are the basement windows?

And how high is the ceiling from the floor?