Reviews for Nexus
redsox chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
words cannot do this fic justice. thank you so much for sharing your genius with us :D
Fuck You FFN chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
I just want to say I really enjoyed this fic so far. The setting is well-crafted, and Avalon didn't feel as awkward as most Western incarnations of Soul Society tend to feel in fics.

I'm also enjoying the work you put into explaining aspects of their power. Kuchiki and Urahara's bankai are especially brilliant...and is it just me, or is this the beginning of the Hogyoku?

Thank you for sharing.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
I was wondering where you might go, but am delighted you ended up here. Been a while; welcome back.
Writing bunny chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
Great chapter. I liked how Kyouraku uses the Dangai for drinking and the scene with Lisa. I also like your characterization of Urahara.
Writing bunny chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
Good chapter. I hope this is not the end. You left us hanging. What's going on in Avalon? And the Hougyoku? I hope you're going to continue this.
Writing bunny chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
Good chapter.

One little mistake: you wrote Avaris instead of Darrus once.
Writing bunny chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Good chapter.
Writing bunny chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
That was intense. Urahara'S Bankai is quite something.

I'd kill Rykker if he wasn't already dead.
Writing bunny chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter. I loved Ise's zanpakutou.

You made one mistake: when explaining Kidou, you said there were eight groups in each school. There are ten.
Writing bunny chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter. I loved the fight.
Writing bunny chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
Wow, that was quite something. The VAsto Lorde are quite cunning. The Soulguard and the shinigami seem to be in deep ...
Writing bunny chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Good chapter. I loved the fight. The conspiracz too. I wonder what is on fire.
Writing bunny chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
I loved the scene with Ais.

Great chapter.
Writing bunny chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter. The Soulguard are in quite a pinch with the Vasto Lorde.
Writing bunny chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I liked the scene with Urahara and Yoruichi.