Reviews for Phantom City
Krusher chapter 13 . 1/10
Strangely enough I had that exact same theory as you of what happened to Danny's powers when he went through the portal accident.
Krusher chapter 4 . 1/10
I just came up with a new theory. Maybe Danny's powers adapt and grow based on the situation in order to survive. Think about it, he didn't get his ice powers until he came across a ghost who could only be defeated with ice. He didn't learn how to overshadow people until Dash pissed him off and he had a need to overshadow someone. He developed his ghostly wail ten years earlier than his evil half because he was about to be overwhelmed by enemies. His healing factor has evolved straight through the roof by the end of season two, where he was splattered apart by Freakshow and managed to pull himself together, which probably developed as a result of him getting constant injuries all the time.

He is always getting shocked by enemies, whether it be Skulker, Technus, Plasmius, Valerie, Dark Danny, or even his parent's inventions. Combined with my theory, it actually makes a lot of sense that he would develop electrical powers to compensate.
Krusher chapter 1 . 1/10
Danny can't turn evil because of some little bad choice. That's stupid. He gets turned evil by literally having his humanity ripped out of him and then fusing with Vlad's ghost half which was already evil. It just kills the mood of the whole fic. I can just tell the rest of this fic is gonna be filled with crap like Danny fighting "Dan" inside his head every time he gets mad.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
Sequel please
pigeontoast chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
I dunno dude is danny like some kind of keeper or

or wait

what if it was like the legend of zelda thing in which link was revived every so often

ignore me its 1 in the morning dude and omg this ending what do i do with my life now
pigeontoast chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
I kind of want a one-shot with a call between danny and the titans now

i dont know dude i just do

this made me sob like a bish i tell you
pigeontoast chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
you just threw my theory out the window omg

but dude that was epic
pigeontoast chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
wELP
pigeontoast chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
so can i just throw a theory out here?

like what if the dimensions were...merging?
pigeontoast chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
ooo nothing like talking to yourself to cheer yourself up
pigeontoast chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
so is danny just afraid of his electricity powers because of the portal orr

and also omG is he dead? like dead dead?
gretchen chapter 24 . 3/8/2016
I can't wait for your next DP story that is supposed to follow this one. I hope you find the time for it soon :-)
Full moon wolf chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
...is the next one going to be a crossover with ben 10?
ElizabethBathog chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
Awesome story! Will but this on follow so i get to now when the sequel is up! :D
Dymian chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Ok, going out on a limb...is the ghost The Joker?