Reviews for Phantom City
twisteddancer1111 chapter 3 . 4/11
The main thing I got out of this chapter is that Technus can be used as a charger.
twisteddancer1111 chapter 1 . 4/11
Where's the Lemonade Ghost?
This story is amazing! I am so sad it has to end because it is the best Danny Phantom/Teen Titans story I have read so far! I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Cake ghost? What happened to the box ghost?
The Tortured Spirit chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
There's a cake ghost? Huh.
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
This was a great story and had me hanging on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Pichicha123 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
] Bob is building an army.
/︻ This tank & Bob are against Google
Il]. / Copy and Paste this all over
.. / \ YouTube if you are with us

Oh and Great Chapter by the way! Love this story, this is my third time re reading it
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Been meaning to get all those favorites down for a while XP
Alyss Penedo chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
You should've put the last scene in the story XDDD
kingpariah chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
i liked the fight it was great. but what i'm wondering is why would (apparently) getting electric powers make danny think he's becoming him?
kingpariah chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
first the cake ghost wins and now technus? the ghost should have left the "phantomverse" a long time ago if they wanted to win.
kingpariah chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
the cake ghost beating the titans was hilarious (for me) embarrassing (for them) and also understandable. as you said in your notes, it's powers took them by surprise. also they don't have the equipment to fight ghosts either.
njchrispatrick chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Oh my GOSH when Beastboy realized that Dani was a clone I laughed so hard.
BellaPhantom chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
When Danny realized that if his puppet's glow went out that he would die, I found myself saying, "Don't think like that, Danny! You just can't think that way! I don't know how I would feel if you died, other than unbearably sad!" as if he could actually hear me. And tears welled up in my eyes as an image of Danny dying ran through my mind. I kind of have a bit of a crush on Danny. *blushes at admitting this little secret of hers*
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
What happened to his electricity powers?