Reviews for Phantom City
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 24 . 3/30
This was a great story and had me hanging on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Pichicha123 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
] Bob is building an army.
/︻ This tank & Bob are against Google
Il]. / Copy and Paste this all over
.. / \ YouTube if you are with us

Oh and Great Chapter by the way! Love this story, this is my third time re reading it
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Been meaning to get all those favorites down for a while XP
Alyss Penedo chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
You should've put the last scene in the story XDDD
kingpariah chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
i liked the fight it was great. but what i'm wondering is why would (apparently) getting electric powers make danny think he's becoming him?
kingpariah chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
first the cake ghost wins and now technus? the ghost should have left the "phantomverse" a long time ago if they wanted to win.
kingpariah chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
the cake ghost beating the titans was hilarious (for me) embarrassing (for them) and also understandable. as you said in your notes, it's powers took them by surprise. also they don't have the equipment to fight ghosts either.
njchrispatrick chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Oh my GOSH when Beastboy realized that Dani was a clone I laughed so hard.
BellaPhantom chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
When Danny realized that if his puppet's glow went out that he would die, I found myself saying, "Don't think like that, Danny! You just can't think that way! I don't know how I would feel if you died, other than unbearably sad!" as if he could actually hear me. And tears welled up in my eyes as an image of Danny dying ran through my mind. I kind of have a bit of a crush on Danny. *blushes at admitting this little secret of hers*
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
What happened to his electricity powers?
Skrilllover333 chapter 24 . 2/28/2013
love it
nikitchi-tan chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
I followed this story when it first started (reviewed under the penname "Piece of Toast") but never got around to finishing it... I'm definitely glad I came back to it though. I laughed so many times and have been on the verge of tears for countless others. I'll also admit that I was kind of squealing while reading this last chapter and was getting very excited over... everything, I guess?

This whole story is amazing and very well-written! It was very easy to imagine everything going on as it all seemed in-character. Even the little "anime-like" expressions often seen in the Teen Titans show were very believable and added a nice bit of humour to the story. I loved how you had an explanation for Danny's growing powers and didn't make him seem too overpowering for no reason and showed that he had his weaknesses. The part where he doesn't promise that he's coming back made me almost cry. I like how you used that simple idea from the beginning of the story and brought it through to the end. It acts sort of like an adhesive for the story (of course there are other elements as well that help with this.). The ending was certainly not something that most were probably expecting and I'm happy for that. It came as a big surprise but made sense and didn't seem far-fetched at all. After reading the A/N, I'll agree that this last chapter was emotional (I may have mentioned this already but, hey, it's 2am... I'm braindead as is. I guess that could be another reason behind my overexcitedness over this whole story... :) )

Congrats on a very successful story and I look forward to reading the sequel! Best of luck in the future as well!
Rainbor123 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Pooy, Sam and Danny are going out :(
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Sequel? When?
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
well this going to be shocking for Raven