Reviews for The Cullens watch : THE RING
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I think I just weed myself laughing
Cfings753469 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009

You should do one of them watching the 4th Harry Potter film!1!

My 3 year old sister found it hilarious!1!
The Silver Wings chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
This was the MOST UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME STORY!I say U can make them watch SAW. It'd be so funny.
BlossomQuill chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
OH! Make them watch'When a stranger calls'! It's this babysitter who gets a creepy phone call!
prettypinkprincess123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is horrible. i am trying to be niece but dis is horrible. youre spelling and grammar is very bad and your stroy is bad. why did u even writ dis stupid stroy. u cant write get a life. you idiot.
mrscullenallday chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I think you should us drag me to hell or the gruge or how ever you spell it.
reneesmay chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
ok i have never laught so hard in all my life i was crying i was laughing so hard i am going over to read the next the cullens watch that you wrote hopfully it is as funny as the first one keep writing
short shorts chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
thats so funni i fell off mi chair the cullens get scared
Ness Caelum chapter 4 . 5/12/2009

Good story!

Kaschii chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
OMEC this like the funniest story i have ever read i pissed my pants 2 times

I know i'm weird
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Way to break the Bella's-scared-of-everything steriotype!

I loved this!
pupp63 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
what about the movies 'descent' its about this girl and her friends and they go rock climbing in this under ground cave that just goes down so the only way out is to go uo and any ways the cave has a minni avelanch so the only exit way out is now covored and they go in this tunnels and try to find there way out and they see this old equitment from like a 100 years ago and stuuf lie that so they soon realises that there not alone and have to figuure a way out oh, the people/monsters look like the people from i am legend. but a 100 times worse. you should watch it if you havent seen it. its really good.
in-love-with-my-own-sins chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Uhmm... What about the Cullens watch The Shutter...:)) Cause Alice could do something about the pictures also...:))
in-love-with-my-own-sins chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Haha... Perfect:))
in-love-with-my-own-sins chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Haha... Evil, perky, pixie, Vampire Alice...:))... Why the hell will they die? They ARE technically DEAD...:))... They didn't even think that they are technically dead... Oh yeagh... And I was imagining Emmett screaming like a little girl:))
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »