Reviews for The Cullens watch : THE RING
ohlivtree chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
so she is braver than a vampire.
ohlivtree chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
i need to watch the ring to see how scary it is.
ohlivtree chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that's funny.
Aris-5221 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Nice story. I thought The Ring was the funniest horror story I've ever seen. Anyways as for the other stories would be either, When a Stranger Calls, or 13 Ghosts.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
hmm...you could use I Am Legend. it involves REAL monsters actually eating people and drinking blood (they're called hemocytes...it's kinda scary actually...couldn't sleep for a week after seeing it...)
Unique Cullen o.O chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
how bouts the cullens whatch the ring 2
deactivated001 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
i loved it! it was hilarious!
istarmyway or Dana chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
how about you use quarntine
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE!

Do Interview with the Vampire!

I'm watching it right now, it's amazing, and everyone who's been watching it with me got shit scared!

But it is awesome!
alwaystoday chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
I know a movie!

It's called: 'The Others'. I watched it when I was eight. I'm still freaked out when I watch it, and I'm almost 14.

It had Nicole Kidman in it. You should watch it. Really good. It's about ghosts!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
OMG! The Messenger! Kristen Stewert plays the main character in that one! Or, One Missed Call! Or, The Orphanage! or, The Grudge!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Jasper would get freaked)

OMG! 30 days of night! Its about vampires...

anyway, this is hilarious! P{lz come out with sequel soon
aliceandra chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
this isn't an idea for a movie but I just wanted to say I laughed through sleepy hollow when I was seven, but I watched signs when it came out and am still scared... kind of dumb... I do hope you end up doing a sequel...

~Alice
aliceandra chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I loved it! Keep it up! Funny!

~Alice
Jaspers Friend is a PIGGY chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
how about scream? now tht one made me laugh cuz it was stupid! or chucky?
CoCo1996 chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
OH. MY. SEXY JASPER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ! LOL! EDWARD, EMMETT, CARLISLE, AND JASPER AFRAID OF THE RING? OK, the only thing i'n gonna say here is that u had me clutching me sides! i seriously thought one of my guts was gonna blow up! my dad and mom had that 'should-we-call-the-asylum-on-her?' look!

as 4 movies, use that new movie "The Unborn", maybe "Friday The Thirteenth", or "The Last House on the Left"... that would freak the grls out and Bella would never trust a pool or a microwave evr again! not 2 mention Jasper wouldn't leave Ali alone in the woods evr again! and dont even get me started on what it would do 2 Edward ovr Renesmee!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »