Reviews for The Cullens watch : THE RING
in-love-with-my-own-sins chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Haha... Evil, perky, pixie, Vampire Alice...:))... Why the hell will they die? They ARE technically DEAD...:))... They didn't even think that they are technically dead... Oh yeagh... And I was imagining Emmett screaming like a little girl:))
ohlivtree chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
so she is braver than a vampire.
ohlivtree chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
i need to watch the ring to see how scary it is.
ohlivtree chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that's funny.
Aris-5221 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Nice story. I thought The Ring was the funniest horror story I've ever seen. Anyways as for the other stories would be either, When a Stranger Calls, or 13 Ghosts.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
hmm...you could use I Am Legend. it involves REAL monsters actually eating people and drinking blood (they're called hemocytes...it's kinda scary actually...couldn't sleep for a week after seeing it...)
twinkletwinkle1994 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
how bouts the cullens whatch the ring 2
deactivated001 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
i loved it! it was hilarious!
istarmyway or Dana chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
how about you use quarntine
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE!

Do Interview with the Vampire!

I'm watching it right now, it's amazing, and everyone who's been watching it with me got shit scared!

But it is awesome!
alwaystoday chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
I know a movie!

It's called: 'The Others'. I watched it when I was eight. I'm still freaked out when I watch it, and I'm almost 14.

It had Nicole Kidman in it. You should watch it. Really good. It's about ghosts!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
OMG! The Messenger! Kristen Stewert plays the main character in that one! Or, One Missed Call! Or, The Orphanage! or, The Grudge!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Jasper would get freaked)

OMG! 30 days of night! Its about vampires...

anyway, this is hilarious! P{lz come out with sequel soon
aliceandra chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
this isn't an idea for a movie but I just wanted to say I laughed through sleepy hollow when I was seven, but I watched signs when it came out and am still scared... kind of dumb... I do hope you end up doing a sequel...

~Alice
aliceandra chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I loved it! Keep it up! Funny!

~Alice
Jaspers Friend is a PIGGY chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
how about scream? now tht one made me laugh cuz it was stupid! or chucky?
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »