Reviews for The Cullens watch : THE RING
Ness Caelum chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
vampires vs samara

coming soon...
EmilyIndie chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
I love scared little Edward! He's like a cat! Or a squirrel! You know, 'cause they're all hyper...HYPER!
OMG.LOL chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
lol i love this it is so darn funny lol.. i wanna meet edward cullen ...well bye
auerlia chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
love this story plz update soon.
divine divinity chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
I was in hysterics by partway throuhg the first chapter. Very funny, truly, not that trash that is over the top and not funny... Very hilarious! I'm still grinning like an idiot. Edward and Bella were out of character but it was still good, wouldn't work properly if they weren't. emmet was so right... :) Made it even funnier, erast of the Cullens were a little out too, but not that much. I like Rosalie beating Emmet, and Carlisle sorting out funeral plans... that was in character.

Looking forward to more, doesn't have to be the ring... you could finish up with the ring in the next couple of characters and move onto more pranks... movie based, call it something like Bored Cullen DVD horror! lol... Sorry I'm just really loving this! Update soon!
Ninja.At.Heart chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. are you going to continue this if you do that would be so funny.

reader13lovesbooks chapter 1 . 1/7/2009

*laughing too hard*
kayxcorexcullenx24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ahaha. that was hilarious :D
JV17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Omg that was so funnly. Plz continue!
lilangels0108 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I love it I lmao omg its great
auerlia chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
love this story plz plz plz update soon
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5