Reviews for Picking Up
Kaycie232 chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
HA! Love the ending. Amazing story. I loved every second of it.
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
Haha that was a great way to end it!
Crash Murphy chapter 18 . 9/28/2009
Now that is an interesting epilogue.
Lanter chapter 16 . 5/28/2009
One good thing about falling behind in my fanfic reading...logging back on and having several new chapters of a story to read through! I loved the last few chapters. I have followed this tale since “Pieces” and "Picking Up" has been a most satisfactory sequel.

I do like that Lindsey broke up with Derek first, she was always too smart a character to hang/cling on past Derek’s obvious point of interest.

The last line of this fic has become one of my favorites out of anything I have read on this site. Well done:)
mimibear chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
yeah..Derek...GO..make Dave pay for what he did to Casey...

this is the epilogue?so what will be on the next one? UPDATE!
Leaf26 chapter 17 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful update as always. I really loved the part with Marti at the end. Keep up the good work and Update Soon!
Cherrynuts chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
Lol I really like Marti's reaction :D

Great chapter !
mimibear chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
nice..i love it..finally...poor Noel, Josh and Lindsey...but goodness i love Marti's poem...update! *.*
gopher101 chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
Well Marti sure does get to the point.
kristenbrooke chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
Loved it. Please update soon.
dzdiva chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
ahh update soon!
mimibear chapter 16 . 4/24/2009
I LOVE IT...my gosh... i love it so much...maybe because,finally Casey admitted to Derek that she loves him... i can't wait on how the rents will react now...update!
Cherrynuts chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
Oh no not a cliff hanger :D lol

Great chapter anc can't wait to see how the conversation between Nora, George and Derek and CAsey is gonna be :D

Update ASAP :D
Leaf26 chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
Nice couple of updates as always. I can't wait for more to see what happens next...Update Soon!
okaycomputer chapter 16 . 4/22/2009
FINALLY

and o shet nora and george lol

i sound like a moron but please update soon!