Reviews for Curses!
Holy shit this feels like a script or a written version of pyschonauts 2, like goddamn someone hire this guy for a indie game writing team.
AncientDoom chapter 18 . 7/29
Short but good. Hoped for more development between Raz and Lili. you had potential conflicts to develop more arcs but it felt like u either rushed it or was keeping to a very strict outline. Id say 7/10. written well but took obvious potential and threw it out without satisfying them
Martin Blue chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
An incredibly good take on the removing the curse approach. And you somehow managed to give it the right pacing despite the relativly low word count. Impressive!
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Okay, just a few things I'd like to point out...
1, in chapter 2, you wrote "memorized" instead of "mesmerized," and 2, I read somewhere that prior to the events of the game, Raz lived with both of his parents and several brothers and sisters (of course, that info isn't anywhere in the game, so I'm not surprised you apparently didn't know that; I think it's from the game's website, but I'm not sure if it there anymore).
Other than that, great job with this.
FrictionX42 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Now THAT was a story! Incredibly good job extrapolating from the events in the game to when your story was set. It made everything flow so much more smoothly. I liked that your tale had funny bits, exciting bits, scary bits, and tantalizing bits... Every bit of it enjoyable. Nicely done all around.
Billy Ruffian chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
This was a very good story, much better than I expected when I started reading it. Characterization and pacing were especially good. I think that I might prefer having some more characters from the game in the fic, but it was still an excellent bit of writing.
Aryashi chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
This story was perfect and amazing and you NAILED the psychic worlds with amazing accuracy, even if removing the curse felt like a bit of an anti-climax. Still, well written, great use of foreshadowing, and all around good character interactions.

I also approve very much of your ship. It is a good ship, on you sail with skill and precision. Raz and Lili are cute together and you writ their relationship very VERY well. The curse transferring thing was a great plot point. :)
Corvoidae chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Grhaghughaehguh
Yes, that is a good thing.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Uh-oh... Something must be really, REALLY wrong...
http404error chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
I promised myself that I would never enjoy a fanfic.

You made me break that promise.

Thank you for the joy and fun this has added to my already Psychonautically obsessed mind.
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
I absolutely loved this! This could be Psychonauts Two! No joke! Thank you so much for the great story! This was truly exceptional!
The Genius Mage chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
Heh, I just read all of this. It's really good, greatly detailed! I love everything in it, in fact, I've been inspired to start writing a Psychonauts fic of my own.

This is quite awesome. No glaring grammar errors I could see right off the bat, either. So much cuteness and in-character-ness...generally epic all together.

Fantastic work.
punk-rock-yuppie chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Completely. And. Totally. Shawesome. I'm glad it was a little more romance-heavy than the action part. But you totally described everyone's minds really well. I loved Lili's concept; it makes me want Lili's and Fannie's and Clarisse's minds to be levels in the game. They sound incredly fun!

Great story; you're a wonderful writer!
bellefantastique chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
I just love Milla! Great stuff! :P
yamiishot chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
This was a delight to read, as were your other Psychonauts stories. I look forwards to more from you, hopefully. I'd love to know how they saved Lili's father, or how they brought down the perfume company.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »