Reviews for Oh My My My
Tessa Flynn chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I clicked for Kyo/Kao.
I stayed for 'The Jabberwock". (My favourite poem, from my favourite book)
And I about died when Kao-kun was Kyo-kun's first kiss.
kyofan101 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
So sweet! Thanks for writing about this couple!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
You know, that title really says it all. This was too friggin ADORABLE. I loved it.

YYWKMN.
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
That was so sweet !
Callista Ran Lalasa chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
That was really sweet i love this one so much XD Kyoya is so adorable lol This was excellent you did an awesome job.
PaigeySama chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Gah! I loved it. Great story! -b
Lyla D chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
wow... this was really good. i love the first chapter when they were young ] i loved reading it, please write more :)
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
This chapter was cute too, but more of an interesting/amusing cute than the simply adorable cute of first chapter.

"all grown up and lovely" Its interesting how Kyoua makes that thought and how these 'momments' both happen when Kaoru's cross-dressing. Its interesting how you spefically point out that Kaoru's wearing a corset when Kyouya stops playing.

Tamaki's a great tension breaker isn't he? With his 'exuberant flamboyance' and all.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was just...Ah! I don't now what to say. Well first I should say I liked it.

The opening, with how the Otoori throw a party, was very interesting. The preparatiosn adn sceneary and the indviudal family jobs.

The paragraph about how Kaoru could count the times apart from Hikaru, was one of my favorite parts. It was funny, and backstory and serious character development all at once.

The game Kaoru plays and its climax was...clever/adorable. That's what I call it.
VanillaSlash chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
OMG, if this wasn't the cutest Kyoya/Kaoru two-shot I've ever read, then I'm not a fangirl at all! But it is, and I am: so BWAHAHA! XD Cute plot, and excellent interaction! o-
Lords of Defenestration chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Kyot~

I loved it

w

You should write more, yes yes?
Stephane Richer chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Wow, it was a lot like the song...very cute story. Great pairing, too! They are really cute together...
missmcweir chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
You fitted the second part of the story perfectly into cannon, and it is very well written - thanks for the story!
TheFishWouldntDrown chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
omg! that was so kawaii! omgomgomg! *dies from the awesomeness of it all*
Mrs. Fluffy-Sama chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I have one word to say...SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

Well I guess that's more than on word but still; If you don't update I'll skin you alive and then bring you back from the dead and make you write a sequel! 'kay?

Signed,