Reviews for The Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
This is utterly perfect. I love Carlisle’s tone in this!
Amy Hanekom chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
LOL! That's all I have to say: it's all I CAN say!
DivaTulips chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
omg im laughing like crazy at the end..
Esspressodepresso chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Haha this was hilarious
katiek121 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was funny!
crotia chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
hilarious
coyjoy chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is really good! Perfect blend between awkwardness and sensible conversation! Really funny as well! Keep it up! :)
krotoxo chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Ahahahaha
greenleaves12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hahahahaha! So funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
so funny!
twilightlife46 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awesome! Laughed my head off so bad. :D It was really good and really halarious! :)
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved this story. Yours is the serious version. I also loved the last part where he runs away. I wrote my own version of this senerio. It was a one-shot originally but I had such fun with it I wind up doing all the boys. Check it out. Let me know if you like it. I certainly liked yours.

Favorite lines:

"Now, your insistence that this isn't something I should concern myself with tells me that you and Bella are not to this point yet. Am I correct?"

I nodded once. If blood ran through my veins, I was fairly certain I'd be blushing deeper than Bella. I felt like the teenager I hadn't been in almost a century. (Poor baby, dad is embarassing him)

"Carlisle!" I had no desire to discuss urges with my father. This was one human experience I'd never longed to have. He ignored me. (Talk about typical teen reaction.)

Perhaps I could give you a few pointers... you know, about... technique.

"Oh, God." My face scrunched into a look of disgust, and I took off running towards home. The last thing I heard my father think before I was too far out of range was, I'm quite experienced, you know. A wealth of information... (I laughed out loud on this one.)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh dear God.
ShanByStarlight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
HAHAHAHA! Poor Edward. He should have just looked up M rated fanfiction. Shudder, I'm scarred for life now. So scarred. So very very scarred.