Reviews for The Lady Is a Tramp
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is so epic it should be illegal... mmm... Pantera indeed!
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love your tendency to create stories about crack-pairings and making them work flawlessly.
The relationship between these two was quite believable and any author who can make two characters who had nothing to do with each other in the original series, act as if they were like this all along behind the scenes... deserves to be called a true writer.
What you managed to gather from Soi-Fong's personality and vague back-story in the anime/manga... and how you spun them into all those things that make up her insecurities, her actions, and thoughts- BEAUTIFUL.
The analysis was great and of course, so was Grimmjow - really, need I say more?
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Grimmjow is one of the sexiest anime characters. Oh yeah. *drools*

Did you know that this is an actual pairing? I found fanart on deviantART! I couldn't help but laugh at it. But I loved this!.b
HeroofTwilight'sgf chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OMG. Grimmjow is sooooo amazing! I live this pairing and wish more people would write them :) keep ip the good work!

-HeroofTwilightsgf
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Just too squee-worthy to be true! Loved it!
lovering chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
HOLYMOTHERILOVEDTHATZOMG! LOL, really, really well done. XD
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Crap crap crap crap crap *stares at house filled with drool* What am I gonna do...? I'm soooo grounded...I blame Tite Kubo for inventing Grimmjow :/
cmsrawrr chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Loved the story!
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is what converted me to the Grimmfong ship (how did I not see the love-hate appeal here?). So this fic is that awesome.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I never thought Grimmjow was hot. Until now. I've never fangirled as much as I have now. Soifon is so LUCKY.
Fighting Cricket chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww. I'm loving this series.

Well written.

Wings27 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is absoloutly FANTASTIC! I love it, and a thousand times over. I sort of wish it was a multi-chapter, but it's great as a oneshot. Cookies to...the author that suggested this story...forgot their name XD but it's the author of the longest grimmsoi story in the K-T category. Anyway, I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this! What a phenominal story.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Grimmjow! *drools*

Actually love this pairing even though its a little cracky. They are fantastic together-slightly crazy and violent but they suit.
DalisaY-17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Your writing style thrilling. And a non-canon pairing like this that can actually work. Dod, I gotta agree with you on Grimmjow- totally hawtt much? And the equation just went "sizzling" when you threw Soi-Fon in.

One thing I've learned from you is this: Bleach dancing total win. _
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
You know, I'm not a GrimmSoi fan in the least, but I have to say, that was FREAKING AWESOME!

This was recc'd to me on the Soi Fon FC on bleachasylum, and I read it cause I was desperate for some good Soi Fon fics. Honestly, this was extremely well-written, and your use of descriptives were absolutely wonderful!

I don't think I'll ever ship these two together, just cause I don't like Grimmjow so much, and I just can't see these two in a relationship at all, but really, thank you so much for writing this. You gave me a broader persepective on Soi Fon's character, and for that, I'm really grateful

Téa