Reviews for I Hate Weddings
BabalooBlue chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Finished. This was one of the saddest stories I've ever read. Haven't cried so much in a long time. An amazing story, thank you for writing it!
BabalooBlue chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Oh, I'm liking this one! I'm only on chapter 4 now, so I'm expecting some seriously dark stuff to come up still.
I loved Lara and House's 'first time'! Very realistic AND funny.
Sarah chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
That was one of the most realistic portrayals of grief I have ever read. I can't say that it was a pleasure to read; I have a four month old daughter, and though her birth and life thus far have been healthy and normal, I still have nightmares that something like this will happen. But I will say that this story touched me deeply. I haven't cried like this in a long time. Thank you for sharing. You have talent, a real gift.
hfspc chapter 13 . 9/29/2010
This story was fabulous. Fabulously heart-wrenching! I hate weddings too, but I wouldn't mind going if I could hook up with House! LOL
moms5thchild chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
This one made me cry for all kinds of reasons. I just can't give this one my usual sign off.

Lee
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
Started crying when Larissa got into bed with Lara, then stopped, then teared up at the end. I'm sad Lara didn't want any more kids, but at least they have each other and House's obsessive need to KNOW was very in character. Wonderfully written and moving. Also loved the realism of their first time. It's hilarious how so many ff writers gloss over the effects of age and alcohol on libido and performance lol! At least I'm laughing now but it really used to piss me off!
Pyewacket75 chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Sorry I've been a lurker..but I started reading this today and couldn't stop, like the other story. I LOVED IT!
NightmareAhead chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
I loved this fic! It was so heartfelt!
Blue Kat chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this. I definitely got teary-eyed at more than one point. I cry easily, but I never cry when I read fan fic, so that's a testament to your skills as a writer. I'm really glad they got together in the end and I absolutely love the way you ended the fic-it was just perfect. You write House so well and it's always a pleasure to read your work.
SilentKnightInDisguise11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh House that sly devil, him. Only doing things for his personal gain. Loved it and I only read the first one! Nice job at captivating people's attention. )

Silent Knight over and out!
gorblimey2 chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Absolutely brilliant story...I really like the characters and your dialogue is always so true to House.
souleswanderer chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
Love the relationship dynamics you use so well with House and Wilson, they both seem to dance around the subject. As most of their conversations usually do.

He still manages to surprise Wilson by claiming he needs to see Lara and yet manages to patch things up a bit by promising to 'get with Wilson later'. Hehe, juggling a girl and your best friend can put large demands on one's time.

Of course, more kleenex was needed at the end, but I'm glad you were able to give both House and Lara some closure with losing Grace.

Very nice story, and always look forward to more.
MaryinRedxx chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
wow... I got chill bumps.

Awesome ending...and it fits.

Mary
Sokerchick chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
Great ending to a very well written story. I love the irony of the most important puzzle in House's life being left open and how this story makes it believable that he would come to grips with that.

Loved it. Loved Grace and loved Lara.
valdad chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
great story, I love the way you develope your characters and the healing process was heart breaking but perfect. And they deciding to not have more kids nor marrying was very in character and IMO that was a perfect ending they will always be united by pain but at the same time they understand each other and will continue their healing process together.

I really, really like your stories and will be lookong forward to the next one