Reviews for Taking Off the Masks
MichellevT93 chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
are you still continuing this story?
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 28 . 8/18/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
guesswho17 chapter 27 . 7/12/2010
why does everyone think that Edward would screw with Bella, hell! even his own friends though he would fuck it is very good but has some major ooc like gay Emmett and Jasper,but hey,whatever floats your boat
pumpkinmykitty chapter 28 . 5/6/2010
great story. wish there were more chapters!
kdillin chapter 28 . 4/4/2010
great
kdillin chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Just had to say it...I am looking forward to reading this story...however I cannot see Jasper and especially Emmett as being gay...lol.
wishiwazbella chapter 28 . 1/25/2010
I love it! Update soon!
Amieforshort chapter 28 . 9/24/2009
I really enjoyed what you have written so far, I hope you decide to continue the story in the future. I was looking forward to the meeting of the parents...
EllaJMasen11 chapter 28 . 8/18/2009
LE GASP! why no update? great story! hopefully you can update soon!
bluiqt chapter 28 . 8/6/2009
I am loving this story and am so upset that it is not complete :( I hope you are planning to finish it... it has so much potential!
bellaandedward7 chapter 28 . 8/1/2009
i really liked this story. i hope that there is more to come with this story. keep up the good work. :)
Bammers chapter 28 . 6/13/2009
my friend asked me to read this story and noticed that it is not finished hope you will update soon it has some really good points and it has a good plot try to finish it thanks update soon...
malegonz chapter 28 . 6/11/2009
What happened with this story? Are you gonna continue with it?
conceivably.eternity chapter 28 . 5/23/2009
PLEASE FINISH!

There is so much potential left for this story, I love the relationship dynamic. I really love the ideas and they havent even gone public or met the parents!

Alice isnt even in it yet fully. Pleae dont give up on this story it is really good and you can see the progress in your writing!

Dont let this remained unfinished begging you here!
Innocence is Haunted chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
why did u make Jazzy homo?