Reviews for Letters to Gramercy
Sigh. I hate this story. It's pathetic. Bella is pathetic. Completely cliche and...pathetic. Edward is way too good for Bella. She's pathetic. I can't even think of another word for her. He should have told her to fuck off with her crybaby issues. Pathetic whore.
Nasty fucking Bitch. Fuck you.
Loved it
RingTheBella chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
Bella shouldn't have to talk about it and I was even with her when she said she didn't want to move to New York, but saying she didn't love him was one step too far.
RingTheBella chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
shame on Bella and Alice. I know Alice wanted to celebrate, but a quick note to say "I can't be online tonight, will explain later" would not have taken that long and it is the courteous thing to do even if Bella and Edward are just friends.
bethabetha chapter 28 . 12/3/2017
to be honest, if i were edward, i would have shut the door in her face
Guest chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
Poor thing
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
Bellas a bitch. I hate her
vickyycullen chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
I love your stories!
fifi-fictionalize chapter 33 . 10/17/2016
This is a gorgeous story, thanks for writing!
(I am personally offended that you don't have 10k reviews, hrrmph)
;)
FromTheCourt843 chapter 33 . 5/13/2016
Well I read this whole thing in two days during bouts of insomnia. I really liked it. Can't wait to read more from you!
Lethargarian chapter 23 . 4/1/2016
This is dumb. Like a child's idea of romantic drama, if that child had been raised on crappy Lifetime movies.
Prettysqueaky chapter 33 . 3/16/2016
Is there a follow-up to this story? What happens? I need an extended Epilogue! But great story.
Prettysqueaky chapter 24 . 3/16/2016
Typical stupid Bella. But I'm going to keep reading because I know she has to do better.
Prettysqueaky chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Oh My Goodness...this is such a cute story.