Reviews for Tainted Angels
LunarSnowCat56 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This story is incredible. In a way it is like painting, with words.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Amazing. I am literally speechless, needless to say. This is amazing and totally worth reading :) :D
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
8D...*stunned as usual*
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really liked it, but I'm kind of confued. Did he kill his father? You should write a sequel. It was really good. :)
Jade's Ring chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
pretty good! ur the first writer who has really went into scam's when he was a kid with no mention about woohp.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is one of my favorite stories. This one was brilliantly written and had an amazing plot. You are such an amazing writer. The way that you write Tim Scam is great and there is so much that I cannot describe. The way his personality is, is just so great. And I love how Sam when she is with him. Although I personally do not agree with submissive women in real life the way you wrote the two together was fantastic. You are such a brilliant writer and I hope you continue writing pieces like this one.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
(Stunned)

This was AMAZING! Give me your TALENT! I mean, the story behind the psychopath was so heart-wrenching... :( Darned parents.

Gah.

I loved this line: They separated for a minute to catch their breath, and he found that her eyes did not sparkle as they did before unless he held her, and she found that his eyes were only glazed over when he wasn’t with her.

Pretty darned amazing. TOTAL WIN!
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I’m gonna start with my classic way of expressing my love for your stories…..

I had to do that :I

AND….

….

OH MY GOD! (hahahah :D I spelled it out, see how much I loved this)

I love the emotion in this fic, it’s just so A-W-E-S-O-M-E-

OMG this part:

A message to those who have been hurt… that evil people do get what they deserve.

- Tim Scam

When I read that I thought he would mean something lese somehow lol

And then I come to this part:

“I... I thought it was about—“

He scoffed. ”You believed that? No darling, I’m just amazing at bullshitting.”

AND I’m like MUAHAHAHAHAH YES! I so see him saying that lol. It’s so good.

(Evil makes me happy, it’s a proven fact. THIS IS PROOF! )

And ROFL yes he is SO GOOD at bullshitting.

I luv how maniacal he is in this fic, and how much Sam is in love with him (THAT IS ALWAYS FUN :O )

“Listen to me Sam. My father beat me, made me bleed, whipped me, broke my bones, did everything you could possibly imagine because he enjoyed seeing little kids cry.”

OMG bastard , I want to kill his dad now. : (

Stupid, jerk, moron, anyway…

lol

And yay! I loved the whole Scam torturing his dad part. He so deserves it! Like he really deserves it. I hate child abusers.

When I was reading that I was like 0_0

I’ll give you my thoughts which you may find amusing…

1. How could he do that!

2. No! No. No!

3. I want to kill him.

4. I REALLY REALLY want to kill him

LOL

(But since Scam is torturing him that works too. :P )

This was so fun in an evil way (THE BEST WAY OF ALL :P IT’S OFFICIAL AS OF 1:13 AM :D )

OMG this part (OMG is back again :P lol )

Her eyes began to water. “You can’t!” She cried out in agony, not willing to let him ruin himself.

AW she luvs him So much!

I ADORE THAT PART SO MUCH!

She found he was an excellent kisser, and he found out that some angels could be tainted.

And she was one of them.

ahem. where was I? oh yeah praising Scam. ~_~

Honestly I don’t have words to describe his awesomeness in this fic even with my vocab :P so I surrender to his evil.

LOL

I LOVE IT WHEN SAM HAS A LACK OF CONTROL!

it’s so awesome…

and fun…

let’s go with that. :P

I LOVE THE ENDING! (I’m like so hyper it’s not even funny… wait my cousin is laughing..it’s funny.)

OMG this was the most fabulous birthday gift EVER! I LOVE THIS STORY. I’m going to read it like a hundred times in the near future, and you will hear from me when I freak out.

I LUV’D this SO MUCH!

(Quick. Pick the biggest number you can think of and add a % to it LOL I can‘t think right now I‘m hiper.

lol. AS I ALWAYS GET WHEN I READ UR FICS)

WOW I misspelled hyper. You can now tell the extent of my hyper state. :P

OMG

Damn I have to go to bed now or else I’d stay up all night obsessing about this story…

Oh WTH I’ll obsess over it in my dreams. :P

Luv ya,

Thanks SO MUCH

Cresenta’s Lark

(P.S. This totally makes up for having to go to school lol :P THANKIES! )