Reviews for Where Dreams Are Made
LaLadyCavalier chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
*WEEPS TILL CANNOT WEEP ANYMO'* Oh, why oh why must you have written such a thing? It breaks my heart with its beauty! ToT It's completely sad, and yet I can't help reading it over and over again! I NEVER reread anything I consider to depressing... This is so lovely, so bitter-sweet and poignant.
"I've never seen such perfection."

NOW. If you could apply yourself and write a story where they live happily ever after... :) It's been done before, and I think YOU could do it too,
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was a beautiful story and thank you for writing about such an amazing version. I loved the way the main character seemed to feel an affinity with the forest and felt right at home. I could feel Erik's presence even though he wasn't around.
Darksider27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love yeston and kopit's phantom and while I didn't catch it at first I do have a pretty good idea who's daughter she is but I don't wanna say it for everybody to see so I'll only do this. ;)
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Though I have only seen the Charles Dance version once (though I need to watch it again; maybe I should do that today), I loved it...though I was so sad at the end! ...anyway...this story really brings him back to me. I love Charles Dance's Phantom because he is so sweet and caring; he really brings out Erik's loving side...although we don't actually see him in this phic, his essence pervades it. Very nicely done; just...absolutely lovely job on this!

hbpm
LadyBow8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Thank you for writing this little gem. Your style is sort of... magical! I don't know, I can't put my finger on it, I just love it and am envious of it.

I've known about Charles-Phantom for a long time and bought the movie years ago, but it's taken me until now to really appreciate him. He's stellar... It breaks my heart that he had to die in the end, but your idea gives a little hope that it's not all over. It would be interesting to read more about his spirit remaining in the opera house.
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hm...

I like it.

Its definately good.

I like how its vague with the characters, how you're almost positive its a certain character, but there's enough doubt in your mind so you're not 100% completely sure.

I definately liked that aspect of it. I also liked how the main girl was an artist and how you implied that the Phantom was still there.

Kudos.

-Basket-
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Thank you for the very vivid look at the "other" Phantom..and imagining what Christine's daughter would be like...sigh. Just right-and I hope someday you get to see the stage version of the K/Y Phantom-it is magic!
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I saw that version of the movie, I swear I cried for at least fifteen minutes! I love this, very well written.
MaskedOperaGhost chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very interesting begining. I am a huge fan of the Charles Dance version myself, and I have found that not many people take to writing about that version. And so, I am happy that I have found a good story pertaining to that movie! Please continue with the great description and such! _

-MaskedOperaGhost