Reviews for Shine
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Beautiful story!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
As many stories I've read with Lucas and Peyton having a baby...I so never get sick of them...keep them coming I say...lol! And this one was no exception...ADORABLE! Loved every word! :)
LadyB25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Super cute, i really loved this story. it's so cute and btw, i love that song, rosi golan is awesome! was this a one shot or are you going to continue? if you will continue, that would be great.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Of course it's a girl...I love how everyone seems to think that lol. Is there some other sex out there? Lol OH GOSH SQUEE. I never ever get sick of reading these. And I am so effing pumped for this baby. I really hope everything works out and I'm super in love with this one-shot. It was to cute for words. PRICELESS! The whole thing was priceless.
LPlover chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aww that was so beautiful Lucas/Peyton's baby moment! :)

It almost got me teary in my eyes and their baby so freckin adorable! Your writing perfectly amazing.I floved it! I also loved how you included Nathan/Peyton conversation because I've missed them so much,it seem we barely get their scene from the show :(

I knew before I read this story it wouldn't dissapoint me ;) Awesome as always!
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
oh wow...amazing! Favorite line...probably:

Lucas looks back down at her and smiles. “Our baby”, he whispers against her cheek. She meets his eyes and for her, that’s the moment it all changes. Their lives are going to change drastically and he’s more then ready for it. She can’t wait for that to start.

especially the throwback to when she first told him...the whole "more than ready" party. :)

Very well done!
Italiagrl06 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ahh good job! I am so blissed out and hapy about the Leyton baby! Great story.
kylielink chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
loved it.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG so cute. I love these one shots where you take us through the motions, it's trully beautiful. I can't wait to read more from you, :)

Yana
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
that was AMAZING!

what a fantastic job!

lexlady chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I have tears in my eyes! That was so beautiful. If Mark does anything to that baby I will hunt him down!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
adorable! great job!
Mandi83 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was amazing. I cried serious tears at the end. I just can't believe LP are having a baby and you described the baby I want them to have. A girl with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Wonderful job as always.
Looney4MyTunes3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG! This is so cute! The description of Lucas and Peyton's baby is amazing. I loved it! Great job!
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
awesome one shot. thanks for carrying it all the way through to the birth- that was cool. I liked that her complication was bed rest- i hope they do that on the show too, and not have it be something worse. I so see Leytons baby as a girl named Anna too, and I wondered if they would use Penelope or Karen for the middle name. Didnt think about using both. Great work!