Reviews for The Teen-Ed Years
Hannah Reid chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
It was great. I hope you still have more coming. swith more of the kankers chasing the eds
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Not bad, but a little short
unkwnon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
nice keep up the story
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
KICK ASS!
Invader Sam chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
That was awesome. Not too cool with Double-D smoking (he's smarter than that), but everything else was perfect! I hope you've written more stories like this! ::dashes off to check::
Crystal Lightning chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV THIS STORY! Even though Double D was OOC it made it even better! You should definetly write more stories like this! VERY VERY GOOD!

Now i am going to go help Double D mow the yard! lol

Cya From the couch!
TullulaBell69 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
wow that was great! continue! continue! continue! I can actually see Double D being like that lol continue it please please please!

love

Jessy
Hamster gundam chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
makes me want to cry "sniff"...
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Oo, nice..though Edd seems a bit OOC
Tardonjj chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Wow, that was pretty cool, you should write more about them as seniors! I'm glad that Kevin and Eddy don't fight like they used to. It was a good idea making them friends. And I wonder what will happen with Johnny with no more Plank. Write more, cause this story was truly awesome!
Daddy chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
That was... cute
BialyshtockNBlewm Onna chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
*PANT PANT DROOL DROOL DROOL DROOL DROOL PANT PANT PANT PANT DROOL PANT* GUH, oh my GODS, I don't even know where to start in this! It was SO SHNIFTY! Heh heh...damn, Double D was SEXY in this! I do so love tattoos! ::Eddy-Hey! Onna-Aw, calm down, you're always gonna be the one fer me! Eddy-That's better-c'mere, babygirl...:: Man, I knew those guyz would be drop dead hot in high school! *Crosses fingers* I hope they go to *my* college, we need decent guys here! Owow, more, more! Er, stories, I mean. Heh heh...sowwy, I inflict more Onnachan-ness on you! Forgive me!
Munkystyle chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Exellent story, who would've thought Kevin and Eddy would be friends? You've gotta write way more of this, it seriously kicks.