Reviews for Locker 96
gift of the gabz chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
This was hilarious, loved the ending and that they came to some weird sort of compromise. The lucky socks part was hilarious and I loved the fact that Freddie was aware of Sam's technological smartness. Anyway, great story and will definitely read it again.
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I can actually picture his locker covered with beef jerky and Sam's face when she figures it out. Still incredibly grossed out by the fish and gym clothes but it definitely fits Sam's persona.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
hgfdhgfhfdhghhdf
Kamen Disguise chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
i thought this was very well written. the style and the rhythm of the whole story captivated me throughout. :) great job. i really enjoyed this one.

oh, and by curiosity, would iKiss have happened sometime after the jerky and before the cleaned socks? just wondering.
chocolate fish chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Aww, they have a locker relationship!
vocachara chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
hah...i liked this! You used good imagery, i could really picture it like i was 'watching tv in my head' as Sam would say.

Vocachara :D
ForTheWin04 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Normally, I don't like stories without much dialog.

But I loved this!

It was so in characture..

..with just the right ammount of seddie.

Nice job!
miasaki chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
AAWWWWWWW! this is SO adorable THEIR BACK AND FORTH-NESS! YOU LITA RALLY TOOK OFF THE BLANKET THAT CARLY, THE MAIN CHARTER HAS THROWN ON THEM.

sooooo cyute!
etain chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I do like how you expanded on the whole iKiss scenario here, both backward and forwards. It's interesting to see why Freddie got mad enough to pull a prank on Sam in the first place, and the fact they actually had some sort of a connection beforehand in Sam using Freddie's locker. Then, the kind of awkwardness that would form after the kiss even though everything is supposed to back to normal, and how Freddie recognizes it and recognizes he doesn't like it that way, even if Sam is leaving him alone. I do like where the show is heading right now, but in terms of diverging, I do like how this would have turned out after iKiss, with Sam and Freddie sort of realizing their mutual type of attraction even if they don't act on it, and instead there's kind of an evolution shown in the locker-sharing. Anyway, enough of me rambling, I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed this a lot!
stilldeandra21 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Aw this is cute... I like it. Write more!
Reviewer chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
The " I hate you " in the last paragraph was really cute! It was an ok story, and your a GREAT writer!

Also, I wanted to say that you got the idea of the character really well! It was a little OOC at some of the seddie-isher parts, bit it was still good! You did a great job not taking too much from the episode, (I've seen that a LOT, trust me!) but it wasn't too little either! K, I'm done rambling!
SporadicInsanity chapter 2 . 7/19/2009

All the details were great. And I love how you wrote their interactions... How neither ever said that they cared about the other, but it was very obvious. Love it! ]
courtneyx11 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
i ABSOLUTLY without a dout LOVE your writting. you are amazing. i look up to you when it comes to writing. you should be really proud!
someone chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I really loved that story, it is one of the first seddie stories w/out kissing or them being a couple. It is nice to see them as just friends (sorta).
AvalonLight chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
This one's cool, I can totally imagine all that stuff actually happening on the show... This one's kinda cute, with Sam writing the little notes...Oh, and was the 'I hate you' a reference to iKiss?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »