Reviews for Blood of the Phoenix
EternalKing chapter 11 . 5/23
This is pretty cringe. The portions with just just Harry and Ginny aren’t horrible, and occasionally pretty good, even if they fellate Harry too much without any real on screen reasons. But this Mary Sue looking ass and her backstory really drop the quality. Absolutely no reason to continue reading beyond this point
I’m out. Harry is such a shitty friend. If I were hermione, I would tell this Harry to drop dead. This Harry doesn’t deserve any goodness at all. I hope hermione drops him, and this becomes the reason the fail completely. Because of how much of an asshole Harry is, Voldemort wins because Harry isn’t light. Ally dies, the baby dies, Harry suffers forever more alone like he deserves.
Telling snape was fucking stupid. He didn’t need to know and he is NOT an ally. Harry and Ally are really fucking stupid. Half the shit they do is pointless and stupid.
Stupid fuckers. I hope Ginny gets smacked hard. Every person hiding things from hermione should captured by death eaters and tortured for weeks.
Everyone are being real assholes to hermione. She has not done anything to deserve this level of being cut out. Considering everything she has done for Harry, he’s being an evil prick. Hope Harry suffers for betraying a friend like this. Martin should get cruciod for stupidity. 300 years old, all that experience and yet brainless decision after brainless decision. She’s going to lose that baby due to stupidity and she will deserve it. Harry should not be with such a selfish bitch. But then he’s just an asshole.
And that’s why I always wish Sirius had his soul sucked out in book three. He’s despicable, completely unreliable, and takes nothing seriously. He’s also a traitor to house Potter.
Sexy evil bitch
The constantly bouncing back and forth in time is beyond aggregating. I’m about to quit reading this because I’m sick of it.
Stupid. Not funny. And doormat guys should have been their dick and balls removed.
What a bitch
Stupid idiot Harry. You don’t forgive lying bitches like that. They prove untrustworthy, dump them.
I stopped after the first chapter. It read like it had been written by a horny teenage boy—please rework it.
Bronze chapter 12 . 3/6
Now let's see. If Ally is five months pregnant then in four or a bit more Harry's gonna be a dad. I wonder how Good Ole Fumblemort'll take that bit of news? Of course, I expect Harry to marry Ally and that might just give Ole Fumblemort a stroke! After all, if Harry does it won't be to a Fumblemort approved witch. Nor a Molly the Living Howler one either! Ya know, it might just be a good thing that old Vulturewurst doesn't have a connection to Ally. Otherwise, he's gonna know first-hand what it's like to give birth. And just think how much he enjoyed the Harry and Ally having sex for the first time! Of course, I totally expect Good Ole Fumblemort to stick his crooked beak into the affair! I mean, he seems to think he's the Leader of the Light but all he's really doing is leading the Light to destrustion. The Dark WILL win because Good Ole Fiumblemort refuses to actually fight.
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/5
Well, of course Good Ole Fumblemort would hire Ally for the Defense position! Either to keep an eye on her and Harry or possibly hoping the curse on the post will kill her by the end of the year. Especially the latter if he's discovered she and Harry are dating. She would be interfering in his plans for Harry, and he won't allow anything or one to do any such thing. Harry's future if he even has one, is his to mold and shape! Too bad both disagree with him on that point.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/5
Yet another as usual. Molly MAY be there to buy Harry's books and other supplies for the coming school year, but it sounds like she's helping herself to a lot more then she really needs just for Harry's school supplies. And that is in no way shape or for unusual for her. Harry really needs to secure his vaults from thieves like Molly and Good Ole Fumblemort. I know that so far there's no proof the old fraud IS stealing from Harry, but I find it awfully suspicious that Harry was only ONCE allowed to visit his own vault and that was in his first year. Since then, Molly the Mouth has been using his key to access his vault and remove only she and Fumblemort know how much! Then there's the fact that Good Ole Fumblemort had Harry's key to his TRUST Vault and quite possibly the main Potter Vault(s). So, who besides himself and Harry Goblin Account Manager knows how much if any money Fumblemort has or might have removed from any of those Vaults?
3,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »