Reviews for Blood of the Phoenix
jon08 chapter 46 . 4/8
I bet Hermione will flip when she find's out Harry has been keeping another secret. Do hope shewon't cuase the whole house of cards to come falling down.
Absolultely brilliant so far. 24 hours in and stll going.
Looking forward to find out whatcomes next...
lonepixie chapter 69 . 3/31
My seventh time reading this. I love it to death
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 44 . 2/16
I think they aren't being very fair with Hermione. Harry is a bit of an ass where she's concerned. Instead of explaining how Dumbledore is human and has made several mistakes regarding Harry, they just expect her to acknowledge everything on her own, without any help. She's a by-the-book-and-rules kind of person. Teachers are supposed to be helpful people that you can trust, in her mind at least. Of course she isn't going to want to believe that they don't have the best interests of their students in mind.

I want to smack the shit out of Harry. She's trying and is completely left out of everything. She doesn't understand what's going on between Ron and Daphne, because no one will tell her anything. So of course she's jealous and angry and confused, she has NOTHING to go on! She has to sit around, watching as everyone she has once considered a friend, jokes and laughs and has all these meetings without her. How they all can just sit back and laugh and she has no idea about what is going on. And if she doesn't speak up about anything, they forget her existence. And every time she does speak up because she's worried(because no one will TELL HER ANYTHING) she comes across as a jerk, when that isn't her intention. She's lonely and it hurts so much...

I don't believe for a second that Harry really understands what it's like to be left out by your friends. To have them doing all these amazing things without you - and not even bothering to hide how much fun they are having while doing so - while demanding perfect trust from you, hurts. I have been there and I could not give my trust to someone who would not tell me even a little bit of information. I wasn't even the kind of person to nark to the authorities, but still, I was put through hell over 'trusting' my friends when I had nothing to go on.

I hope Harry pulls his head out of his ass, because I'm slowly beginning to not like this story because of his attitude toward Hermione. Not even bothering to try to see it from her POV. I do not believe he is truly apologetic for all that he has done in regards to neglecting his friendship with her(If they're still friends. He fucking ignores her and yet expects her to sort out a fucking library of books and decipher an 800 year old book for him, WHEN HE DOESN'T TELL HER ANYTHING!). I am absolutely pissed off and I just want to reach into the story and deck the shit out of him!

You can only ask so much of a person before they decide that it isn't worth it. I lost a friend that way, because I couldn't fulfill their long ass list of demands.

I sincerely hope this gets better, because the story was awesome, and now... not so much.
Marj123 chapter 69 . 10/28/2014
Great story. I didn't like the cliché of time passing differently so that Harry could train, but that was a minor thing. The various battles were extremely well written, and I always like Dumbledore being shown to be a bumbling fool. Very enjoyable, and I thank you for writing it.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Alright, so I finally finished, and I have to say that I have some mixed feelings, here. Overall, I loved almost everything in the story, but the main problem is that there are too many things, and I'm not sure that they all get the focus that they deserve. For instance, Harry and Ally hardly get any scenes together where they don't have to hide their relationship. I feel like there are a lot of things like that, smaller aspects of a larger story that all contribute in some way that just sort of happen in the background. That's not necessarily a bad thing, and I really enjoyed the story, but I feel it could have done with more focus. It actually kind of reminded me of the first half of SAO in that, while I was interested in everything that was happening, I had to wonder how much of it was necessary to tell the story and how much of it could have been reduced or cut in favour of other content.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
Alright, so I'm nowhere near done with this (I just read chapter 33/27), but there are a few things in this fic that I absolutely love. Probably my favorite thing about it, though, is the way you've been handling Ron's character throughout the story. I find that a lot of people seem to have trouble writing him well, which kind of surprises me to be honest, but you've done it perfectly so far. Kudos to you!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 69 . 9/3/2014
this was an amazing story and I'm looking forward to reading Tears.
missgsmith51 chapter 69 . 9/1/2014
So Petunia and Dudley are going to leave Vernon behind in the event of an attack? Or does she simply know he will never agree to wear a magical item? Or is there a different plan ... to "allow" him to find it on his own and wear it? Why do I feel the first option is the correct one?

"The look on Mrs Weasley's face when you handed her Molly, that was just plain sneaky." Based on this remark, together with Harry's comment Harry to Dumbledore about not naming the baby Lily (which I don't understand, either) and a promise to Ruby, I'm guessing Baby Molly was not really named for Molly Weasley. So ... for whom was she named?

It seems the next book will be about destroying the Horcruxes. I can't wait to see Ruby and Ally destroy all of those lovely artifacts! This should be loads of fun!

Great story!
missgsmith51 chapter 68 . 9/1/2014
"I've had questions before, what makes you think you deserve answers?" Whoa! Now, THAT question is one Dumbledore really does need to answer ... not that he really HAS an answer that would satisfy Harry, if my guess is correct.

Great "speech" by Harry. It needed to be said, and it was done brilliantly. I think finally, for once, Dumbledore may be starting to see the results of his own errors ... his arrogance with regard to Harry. I hope so. It's time he let go of his stupid "Greater Good" nonsense and looked at the havoc he has caused because of it.
missgsmith51 chapter 67 . 9/1/2014
Yep, I was right. I figured if Dumbledore showed up, things would go pear-shaped. Harry probably could have ended Bella and Voldy this time, if Dumbledore had stayed at Hogwarts where he belonged. Alas, earwax ...
missgsmith51 chapter 66 . 9/1/2014
So, what are the odds that Dumbledore is going to screw up the operation by interfering?
missgsmith51 chapter 65 . 9/1/2014
Why am I expecting an epic bloodbath, and why do I fear there will be several kids (and Weasleys) lying dead at the end of it? I hope I am wrong. I also hope, when all is said and done, that Peter will finally be brought to justice and Sirius will be cleared - and live to enjoy it -and that Harry and Ally will make it through alive and in one piece. After all, he still has one royal arse-chewing coming from Big Molly!
missgsmith51 chapter 64 . 9/1/2014
I don't get why Molly is so enraged that Harry is married. Or is it just that he is married to Ally? I thought she realized, after that battle in the street at 12GP that Harry and Ally were together. Harry cares for the Weasley family as a whole, and he has given most of the kids his friendship and love; but he really doesn't owe Molly any say in his life, at least, not in my estimation. I can see where she would be hurt that he didn't confide in her ... but angry to the point of rage? Even if she were his mom - and she isn't - she needs to get over it.
missgsmith51 chapter 63 . 9/1/2014
So Big Molly hasn't yet figured out about Harry, Ally, and Little Molly? Gee, does a house have to fall on her? Everyone else seems to have figured it out without being told. I wonder what Big Molly would say if she knew who'd helped Ally through a large part of her labor? Do you think she'd ever believe her little Ronniekins had been there through the worst of Ally's labor (while she was on fire), holding her hand and pulling her through while they waited for Harry's return?

What potion did Snape give Harry and what did it do? Or what is it supposed to do? I'm confused.
missgsmith51 chapter 62 . 9/1/2014
Rats! (Pun intended.) That Peter is a slippery little devil. I wonder if they will get another chance at him?

Harry and Ally certainly do have warped senses of humor. I should think shagging is the last thing on their minds at such a time. I do hope they weren't so pre-occupied that they forgot to leave a little "something" for Dolores Umbridge.
2,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »