Reviews for Blood of the Phoenix
sylvelle chapter 6 . 8/21
Cont. suspiciously just curious.
sylvelle chapter 6 . 8/21
I wonder if the no killing of irredeemable death eaters is really looked upon so suspiciouopeople
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/15
" are used for speech. Not '
CarolWim chapter 1 . 7/26
Sorry, this sets me off with the Weasley. No go for me.
Drew86 chapter 69 . 7/13
Keep up the good work!
ginny chapter 68 . 6/30
Wary used twice in second paragraph where weary is more appropriate
DarkSuspense chapter 69 . 5/30
I don't favorite stories often, but I'm favoriting this one. It was one of the best stories I've read in a long while. Great job! Now I've got to go read the sequel.
bookgirl113 chapter 55 . 5/29
Who still thought that Harry would be left out for LACK of skill? Honestly, I wonder about some people...
bookgirl113 chapter 54 . 5/29
Yes Dumbledore, all powerful and skilled people are evil. Except, wait- that includes you! Might want to think that one through a bit... Or maybe we should all just start backing away slowly, hm?
bookgirl113 chapter 53 . 5/29
Wtf? I always knew Ol' Dumby was a fool, but I didn't realize the true depths of his stupidity. Sorry, idiot, but not begging you for anything and having some actual intelligence doesn't make Harry evil. And I'm a bit impressed at this utter nonsense- how the hell did Dumbu make having fun with friends become proof that Harry is super dark?! The sheer lunacy...

Here's a little helpful PSA:
HEY SIR WHINES-A-LOT! SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND LET THE BIG KIDS PLAY. YOU'RE USELESS.
bookgirl113 chapter 49 . 5/29
So let me get this straight: Dumbledore won't change anything he's doing to make the Order actually useful, but he wants to stop the group that's "doing his job" and being actually effective? Idiot:P

Also, seriously? Look at this-
"He felt wary, done with the fight, as though everything he was fighting to achieve had been for naught. Was that really how he was seen? Was he losing so much of his grasp on the people around him that he was seen more as an unnecessary dictator of right and wrong and not the warrior of good and light he had always been perceived as before?"

He doesn't even care about becoming a better leader- just that he controls people enough that they don't notice he's a dictator! YGG, Mr. Light Lord-_-
bookgirl113 chapter 46 . 5/28
Wait, I'm a little confused. Why didn't Ron just have Hermione take Ally to the hospital wing and keep coordinating everyone, instead of hoping she could suddenly take over?
bookgirl113 chapter 44 . 5/28
I just want to say that this is an unusual pairing and I've never read it before but I am SO here for Daphne/Ron! And I do feel bad for Hermione- it really must be awful being surrounded by people who are all close friends and being left out- but they can't let her in until she stops getting upset whenever they tell her anything.
bookgirl113 chapter 36 . 5/28
Sucks for her. It's not anybody else's fault that she can't see anyone else's potential. She's the one always putting everyone else down, and automatically assumes they cheated if anyone succeeds at something. Is it any wonder people don't look to her for advice or relationships? She's not an evil person or anything, but I'm surprised she still has friends.
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 5/28
Hermione's such a bitch, trying to control Harry and force him to cope how she thinks he should. What a toxic "friend".
3,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »