Reviews for Blood of the Phoenix
falihd chapter 49 . 3/23
'Someone is doing our job for us.' LOL
smiles2go chapter 69 . 3/15
excellent!
So Harry took an inexperienced teenage girl with him to the scene of a murder, then was angry that she wasn't an emotionless machine? What a dick.
Saissa chapter 69 . 2/28
Wonderful story! Off to read part 2 now!
raging fire storm chapter 69 . 2/19
awesome cliffhanger of an ending that flows into the sequel. can't wait to start reading it.
raging fire storm chapter 61 . 2/18
it's really good. just need to correct your grammar error on wary versus weary... the former means on guard, the latter means tired/fatigued
raging fire storm chapter 48 . 2/18
great story. very well written. what promise? why Molly and not Lily or smtng else?
minu2215 chapter 69 . 1/27
Wow...what just I just read ? I know this storie is completed for a long time, however I just to give a shot two days ago...and should I say...it is just so unexpected and incredible... I couldnt stop reading day after day, night after night, and just now, I realised that this storie is going to become one of my favorites... for sure...
I will start reading the next one shortly...
ThunderSphinx chapter 48 . 1/23
MOLLY!? But GRRRRR why not Lily!? Lily is Harry's mothers name not Molly! Molly is *NOT* Harry's mother, no matter what she thinks! Grrr
ThunderSphinx chapter 44 . 1/23
Hermione ridnt blow anything. Ron has always been lazy and stupid and rude. Why is Hermione being portrayed as the bad guy here!?
ThunderSphinx chapter 41 . 1/23
You know, Hermione has proven her loyalty to Harry more than anyone else.

Ron abandoned Harry after the Goblet, did Hermione? No. Hermione protected Harry from a potentially cursed broomstick in Third Year. Did Ron? No. Who helped Harry and Ron with their school work? Hermione. That's who. And who solved the Mystery about the Chamber of Secrets? Hermione.
ThunderSphinx chapter 35 . 1/23
Ewww. Ron and Daphne Greengrass!? Come on Daphne, you can do better than that!

And lol Yay Narcissa the Bitch being devoured by a giant spider lol. Go acromantala go!

Although in canon, Narcissa Malfoy wasn't a Death Eater but this obviously isn't canon xD
ThunderSphinx chapter 34 . 1/23
Lol Harry just snapped that evil man's neck like it was nothing xD. However this was INCREDIBLY UNREALISTIC! Only the Headmaster or Headmistress can lower the wards of Hogwarts and if anyone ever tried to tamper with them Dumbledore would know. Furthermore, the changing of the wards to allow apparition and disapparition is very different from what u portrayed. The are two different wards. One preventing outside apparition and one preventing inside apparition. When the 6th years learn Apparition the inside wards are lowered ONLY in the Great Hall but the outside ones are left entirely intact. This is why Professor McGonagall and the Apparition instructor warned against trying to disapparate to a location outside the Great Hall.
Kurohyoneko chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
That's twice you've brought up Ally's pendant without saying what it was. Poor, poor description skills. Fic is fairly good, tho. Funny. Quite a few cliches, and I can't quite tell if this is supposed to be a crackfic or not. Just don't make Ally an OP Mary Sue, which she's kind of turning out to be from what we've seen.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 69 . 12/22/2016
I absolutely effing loved it.
The plot is so enticing that it makes you eager to know what happens next and I was reading this story for hours and finished it in a day.
Thanks for writing such a Harry Potter fanfic coz some of the good ones never finish their story but you did. So, thanks a lot for the thrill ride.
2,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »