Reviews for It's Never Enough
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw, poor Jake! Gosh...I loved this fic. Great, great job! I can actually see Jacob thinking all of this and...just great job. Lol.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aww poor Jacob... yeah I'm Ed/Be but it's still hard to see him hurting.
omfg2144 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
wow! i really do think you did an amazing job with this. most lemons are JUST the sex, but this actually had a meaning and a story behind it with a lot of emotions as well. i think those are the best kind, but they're so hard to find. and the sex was still hot, but at the same time it was very IC, which is hard for most people to accomplish. you're definitely a good writer of these sort of things, and i think you should do a lot more of it. i could see this happening, most definitely. everything that happened before and afterwards with everyone's thoughts and whatnot was spot-on, coulnd't have been better. i was actually on the edge of my seat at the end because i though Edward was going to read Jacob's thoughts from where he was outside, and he would be thinking about bella and him that afternoon, but then he didn't so it was all good. anyway, like i said, i think you did a very fabulous job with it! bravo!
LittleRed1985 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow I'm not sure how I'd survive if this popped into my head in the middle of dinner! lol. It was really hot and I liked it a lot. It made me sad though. I love Edward and Bella together, but it always killed me that it hurt Jake so much. Because let's face it, he's amazing. :) I actually came here because Lille Cullen reccomended one of your stories, but I need to finish the one I'm on before I start it. So with any luck I'll be reading it in a couple days. If this is any indication though I'm sure I'll love it.
Kit chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved this story. It really portrayed Bella's selfishness regarding poor sweet Jacob's feelings. He really would have been what was best for her, but Twilight was albout magic sparkling vampires. bleh.

Enough of my bitterness. You did a LOVELY job! There wasn't a part that I hated and all the character felt very in character. Thank you for writing and sharing...
umbuby chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
OMG

This fic is so sweet!

You should DEFIANTLY write more like it!

Keep writing!
Tylar-Nicole chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
oh, my god!

i have tears!

this is very well written !

love it!

its so sad!
L5472 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ep! I liked. I loved that BElla had to run to Jake after Edward denied her, YET AGAIN.

I have to say, J/B is delicious. I'm Team Edward but.. *shrugs* Still like Jake. ]

I always feel sad when I think about how Jake loves Bells but she's with Edward and everything.. *sigh*
Bisi chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I hope that you continue with this story, I want to know what Jacob would do next. I like that you left a sort of climax at the end, but I feel sorry for Jacob. I wouldn't mind seeing Bella break up with Edward and go out with Jacob.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I actually thought this was pretty good and seemed realistic. Also very in charecter so I liked that a lot. Nice job.
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I LOVED this.

Three words: GO TEAM JACOB!
alisandra chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
girl, i loved this story. is just exactly what i tought! i mean, i think Eduard it's ok for Bella, but obviously i prefer if jacob can take a part in that relation 8-) hahaha wonderful!
AlmostLike-Magic chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw this was good. well done! (:
dm's princess chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
wow this was great! i loved it all :)

i like the sad ending
HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was pretty great, actually. I'm very Team Edward myself...but sometimes it's nice to have a bit of a change. Definitely the most tasteful and yet still hot sex scene I've read for quite some time. Nice work!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »