Reviews for Shattered Glass
Christina Norcinu chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Absolutely lov ethis story so far! Update soon! Please! Must. Read. More!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Can't wait until Joey gets out of that dumb hospital then. Want to see some Seto/Joey love.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Critias and Hermos being lovers. XD Now that's awesome! And it proves that Puppyshipping was meant to exist. Although as for Joey's father existing...not so much. DX
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I think Seto OOC is quite cute. :3
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I think you did better with Seto this chapter, too. Granted, he was abused by Gozaburo, so he knows what Joey's going through, which helps if you're the writer. Good job.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I do think the OOCness is cute. Because being perfectly in character would be just boring. XD The only thing I'd advise on is to maybe not use so many words in all capitals. It's does help emphasize, but I personally think italics would have worked better. Other than that, I'm really liking this.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Poor Joey...I know you're using the Japanese names in this one, but they're so hard to get into. XD; Anyways, you're doing well so far. Seto carrying Joey out of school...how precious. ;w;
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Me like. Please update soon i would love to know what will happen next.
Ammogirl101 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
I love this puppyshipping story! Definatly made puppyshipping my new fav pairing of the year!
XfoxxbloodX chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Aw... That's cute! Who knew Seto Kiaba had a heart for Joey?
Dayisactuallynotmysister chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Hey. I actually read this ages ago and forgot to review.

Just wanted to say that I love this fic! _

Good luck with the next chapter.
RDoE chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
i love this story

ha, Kaiba has no self control

HE LOSES!

ahen as i was saying. Yes it is a bit out character but thats a good thing. I say adding a bit of your influence to someone makes it easier for the rest of us so we can imagine someone with different emotions.

As long as you don't change the whole look, i say OOC away.

Good Job
Celestial Dreamer chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
cant wait for the rest of the story, please update soon.
Deijinn chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Haha, I love this chapter, along with every other chapter, and Seto's pretty damned dominant, isn't he?
Shadow arcana chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I know i just reviewed but shatterd glass is the reason i made an account.