Reviews for Mauled
deadly369 chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Loved it...
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I heart you, Darth Maul. You kick ass, dude! Nice into by the way. Will keep reading this. :)
Hellfire1010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I think it was very good and you should write a lot more. and thank god I've finally found another Kotor fan YAY ) )
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Ironic, that the battle droids cause such a problem for a fellow agent (sortof) of the CIS.

"stirred like a nest" is lovely imagery-reminds me of Geonosians.

Force lightning, woohoo! A refreshingly lengthy fight scene.

These scenes that I really want to get into do bring to attention your continuing problems with commas and semicolons, though. You need a betareader, or to just plain brush up on grammar.

Very cool fight with the tank. XD
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
There are some simple errors here like the capitalization of "Force" and some missing commas ("I stretch out with my senses[comma] searching for life signatures"), but I'm intrigued by the mission and by your description of Maul crouching ninja-like in those pretty Neimoidian bridges, watching everything going on inside. (Also, semicolons please, in places where your sentences could be split into two and still stand.)

Yep, very visible fight scenes, and the emphasis on the joy Maul feels ("I soak in my triumph, tilting my head back" 3), which I think is essential to him. You could be more subtle, though-I didn't like "sadistic".

It's rare for me to find a Maul fic I like a lot, but I think this one counts. Is it gonna follow him to episode 1? What I don't have right now is a sense of what the plot's going to be, as the Neimoidians seem to have been taken care of.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Not perfectly smooth prose, but I really like your fight scene-very specific without being bogged down by words like "right" and "left"-and the vicious attack at the end.
For love of Sunflowers chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I really like this story. I normally only read romance fics, but I really like this one. Keep up the good work.