Reviews for A Brother for Christmas
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/17
Awesome story, everyone did a great job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/5
This is so Great !

They both were trying to make each other happy !

This is Truly Lovely ! Very Lovable ! I Love it !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OK, totally love the round robins!

This is such a great Christmas present to the fans. Ya'll have got the brothers down pat, and giving them well-rounded expressions, feelings, thoughts and actions - definitely a present for us fans. A totally AWESOME present for us fans!

Favorite line - It was the Winchester mantra - covering everything from "Nope, not hungry" to "It's a sucking chest wound." :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
How sweet! Good story!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Congratulations to all of you! This was a really nice fic. I love that each of the sections had a distinct feel to them but all segued quite nicely into each other and the entire story was really nice. I love that Sam and Dean were both trying to make it a great Christmas for the other now that they could have a celebration without Hell waiting just around the corner.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That's great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wonderful! Of course they can't have a normal Christmas, but I'm glad that it still turned out well for them!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aw, I've got this silly smile on my face and tears in my eyes (thanks God no one's here to see me). That was so sweet! Yay for brotherly love! Great work by all authors involved. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hey, pretty good fic DD

You all did a great job I liked it, really

Kisses and till next

Rosetta
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw, this was amazing! You guys did such a good job - the continuity between your sections was brilliant - it flowed perfectly and the story was simply adorable:) I loved it!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Hi once again...

after another night reading SPN-fics of my favourite authors (of course you are one of those!) I feel,

I should leave another review for this beautiful fic. Even if I don't really know what to say except

how much I liked it. So much stuff in here... I especially liked how you mirrored Sam and Dean with

the two little boys on the bus and also - as always - the ending was just perfect with so much emotion

running wild without ever being mentioned by either of the two. Loved it!

Oh, and I re-read "At Loss", so bittersweet. I've no idea why I didn't leave - at least - a short review

the first time around, but I won't let this second opportunity slip past. This another, very different, and

very powerful fic. And sometimes I think you're the king of hopeful moments, or more exactly hopeful endings.

Did I mention, you're fics are perfect? - Well, they sure are!

Keep writing and please, please, please keep sharing this damn good stuff with us!

Cheers and take care.

D.
sidjack chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*Sniff* Just sitting here in the library in July crying like a baby. (coughs) Great story, right to the heart of me and the boys. I loved the interwoven parts and the almost seamless flow, how you all caught the warmth, love, humor and bitchiness of the Winchesters.

Excellent premise, the holiday and being thankful for family.

sid
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was a very nice Christmas-story. Especially since Sam turned out so... well, not-Sam these last episodes.

Only too bad the Indiana Jones is close to terrible, but hey, that's not your fault *grin*

So, even in broad daylight in spring I enjoyed your joined effort immensly.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Sniff, sob.

Loved this story.

A Very Supernatural Christmas was one of my faves of Season 3...heartbreaking and so very Winchester.

This was such a great follow-up. I had hoped we'd get another Christmas episode this season but alas no.

Thanks for the present!
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh dear - I was cleaning out my inbox and came across a whole slew of links to stories I read at and around Christmas when I was so busy (and tired). I'd saved the links intending to go out and review and forgot!

Sorry!

I loved this little Christmas tale. As usual, you guys put together a fantastic story, creative and practically seamless between authors. The boys were delightfully brothers - first and foremost.

I enjoyed it very much.