Reviews for Our Turn
BOB chapter 1 . 5/10
MIstakes BUT OK THO 030/
satsukisweet chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Great story !I loved it !
LolWhat chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Awww! I never an-girl out so dont think I am... How cute, even if they're not real, I still like to see other people happy with their supposed-to-be soul-mates.
Julita1124 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
sigue escribiendo mujer
MAS
MAAAAAAAAS
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
wow thats a pretty damn awesome lemon scene if i do say sooo and the best fic ive read on these guys 2. i love it,
necocofan52 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this was good i like it alot. but you kept changing there names going from fijimori, nao, sunao, and hashiba and sora which made it kind of confusing at times. but all and all good job.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
thank you for the gummi bears. heheh! oh this was sweet and hot and cozy and romantic. definitely a favorite!
Rayanna15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
very good but theres a typo towards the end :)i think you ment "'Guh, y-yess! Ha-Hashiba'! Sunao cried, panting" not Sora cried, panting. Kinda odd that he'd be screaming out his own name lol, but great fanfic!
IHeartYaoi01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Omg this was an amazing story.
C.CxRolo chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
that was a graet story you must wright more!
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was... Mind-blowing. O/O I'm in shock right now, leave a message at the beep and I'll make you a grilled cheese. O/O
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
OMG! EFFING SMEXXY! *MUCH LOVE*
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*nosebleed* That was damn sexy! XD I love this couple, you did an excellent job with the lemon, by the way.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i love it RLLY
angelgirl321221 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
O.o oh my that was uterly awesome and i cant believe this was ur first story!

words cant even say how amazingly awesome it is, really great job