Reviews for Help Me, Love Me
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
loved it. Other then you getting a writers block you finished it well :) goodluck with all your writing this year. Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Loved it!
PardoxPixie chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Well, Duh- of COURSE her rapist turns out to be a vampire. Why else would she still have bruises 4 weeks later? Besides it makes a more exciting story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
The ending was a bit anticlimatic I think, like we were missing something. Maybe the wedding, maybe the wedding night, maybe you had your reasons not to write those. In any case I think the story's good but the end could be improved.
Tracyseb chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed it. It was very true to the characters and was well written. Thanks!
SillyBella 11 chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
i loved it keep writing.
Lilac and Freesia chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
You better be making a sequel... I'm so confused! That can't be the end! :(

Great story... but if there isn't a sequel the ending is very... cliffy-ish
Gabbable chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
I liked the story. I exected it to be longer or it not to end there but it was very good. You are one of my favourite authors, did you know? Anyways, keep up the good work.
nogin95 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
hmm i dont think its a crappy ening i think its really good and it leaves room for a sequl if you have time
Roobz chapter 12 . 4/8/2009
I can't wait to read more stories from you i love this one and i love how you made Alice so excentric keep writing please X
Roobz chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
"you can't go to prom all on your lonesome" lol ahh whats happening with Alices Visions?
YukaoruSena chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
That was a really good story, but you sometimes left out words in the middle of a sentence. Do you have a beta reader? I thought it was pretty interesting, but I think that you should elaborate and make the ending better. Add a whole Breaking Dawn thing towards the end. Unless you plan to write a sequel, that being your idea for a new story. Anyway, overall it was a good fanfiction.
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Awesome Story!

I give your story an Excellent! The idea and some chapters are VERY Good! Keep up the awesome work! Great Mind you have! Good Job and again keep up the AWESOME work!

RomanceTwilightluvr ;]
Loveheartx chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
I thought i'd wait until i'd read the whole thing before reviewing. I've never reviewed anyone's story before but i can definately say that yours is well worth reviewing. It was really well written and you've got a talent for writing. I'm not just saying it to make you feel good about it or anything. you had a really good plot line and it kept me gripped throughout and i didn't have any point where i thought 'this is dragging on way too long'. Kepp on writing! :)
BeTheRonToMyHermione chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
srry i haven't reviewed. i havent been on my computer in FOREVER! i loved the ending tho. i think that if you would've written any more it would have seemed-for lack of better words-run-on. i can't wait for your next story!