Reviews for My Sin, His Sacrifice
twilightjainalious chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Pls continue!Love the plot!Pls continue!Cried too lol!
maraki1611 chapter 17 . 8/31/2009
oh come on it's a very nice story!please write more!i love it!
elsiee chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
i'll help you co-write it if you like. i've been looking for a story to do (:
marysia2703 chapter 17 . 5/16/2009
Hi my dear,

Ur message really upset me. I wish my english was good enough to be able to help you with co-writing or adopting ur story, but i must admit that even though i lived n Australia and I've learned english for many years I don't feel that I'm good enough to do any writing. Your story was very interesting from the beggining, and i would really like to know what's the rest of the story. Please stay in touch. Ur big fan from Poland :)

MovieMoments chapter 17 . 5/15/2009

Quick bit of clarity from the start:

I dont really want to co-write or adopt.

So continuing on from there, you write a great story and I totally understand the whole school issue. Whenever I get a great slot to write anything the teachers decide to give me a few major projects. The last one was a Titanic piece where you have to write your own story of it wth diff characters ect, and in the end of it, most people ended up writing like three or four pages. But oh no, not me. I ended up writing twenty-one pages including epilogue. I could have hit myself. But hey, at least I got A* full marks. (Laughs at self with annoyance).

Sorry, I'm rambeling again. It's unfortunatly a habit which seems to stick.

Just for the sake of curiosity (you don't have to answer if you don't want to) what grade are you in? If it helps, I'm in year nine in the British schooling system.

Well anyway, I'm sure you have had enough of my more or less pointless...erm...comment? So I'll leave it to you.

Best of wishes,

Zandra Gorin chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Wait, I thought Edward wasn't supposed to remember anything? How come he knew about Bella becoming wasted when she was still underage?
MovieMoments chapter 16 . 5/9/2009
Oh! Yay! I like this story! Minus the whole grammer/spelling stuff (dont worry, thats my major problem in life) this has real promise. The plot is great by the way and I cant wait to hear how the story continues and ends.

Oh, and just a quick side note: As E and B were talking at the end of the chapter, was Edward remembering his past with Bella?

Best of wishes,

Lolita16 chapter 16 . 5/7/2009
I like the story, but isn't Edward wondering how she knoes all those things about him? cause he didn't ask anything
marysia2703 chapter 16 . 5/7/2009
Now that was really interesting and good chapter. I really enjoy reading it. Hope to have more chapters as good as this one. It was light and easy to read, but some interesting things happened here. Keep going, you're doing really good job here. I'm waiting for more :)

MexicanaChica21 chapter 16 . 5/7/2009
MexicanaChica21 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
good? that doesn't even compare to what it is! It's... It's... It's... UH-mazin! please hurry and update
marysia2703 chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
So this chapter is really nice, but I read it like ages ago. And on the top of the page there is that information that now u've got ideas and u're going to update faster, and what? It's been ages since you've hurry up, cause some people want to read it:):):)
carafob chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
hiiah, loved this chapter... yay, they got together!

xx cara xx chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
great! any kiss from edward is a gret one!
twilight4ever123 chapter 14 . 3/29/2009