Reviews for Forever In Sight
HooleQuinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Why did I never review this? I really enjoy what you did with this, as it gives a little closure that I never got from the episode. Perfectly sums up what the 3 of them mean to each other as well
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Chapter 2! More hugs!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
:smiles:
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very sweet.
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very sweet and thoughtful - your ability to write the characters' voices is astounding. It very much felt real, and was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for posting - this lightens my heart. :)

~Kat
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
awwwwww.

That was incredibly sweet. I've always loved the way that the friendship and loyalty between the three of them comes to play in that episode, and you've summed it up quite nicely. especially that last line!

Live long and prosper.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i know i've told you this be for but this is a wonderful story and the friendship in it was great i love it and it will always be one of my favorites
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very nice.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
My initial response: :D D'aw...

My somewhat-more-thought-out response: That was a perfect embodiment of the relationship between the three of them. I keep wanting to say "oh, you did especially good with so-and-so's personality," except that I can't - because you captured all three of them wonderfully.

~God Bless.
Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This SHOULD have been how the episode ended. I was expecting the ending to be very similar to this.

Very well written. Great job!
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LOve the three of them together.

Perfect triangle ... three musketeers ..

Great one shot for an excellent episode!
PenPatronus chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Awesome. Heart-warming and perfect!
Leslie the Magnificent chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is really good, very fuzzy. If you expanded it or added to it, you'd make me happy! (hint, hint.)
Kaci chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I loved your ending to this episode. I loved this show because it showed how much they loved one another, and you very capably added the ending it should have had.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow, imagining Kirk and Spock like that on McCoy was really weird. Anyway, cute story as always. "Jim pulled me even closer to him. Next thing I knew, he was absent-mindedly stroking my hair. Sweet Jesus. I knew I shouldn’t allow him to baby me that way—but somehow I’d lost the will to resist his comfort." Haha, poor Bones. One of my favorite thoughts you've done for McCoy.