Reviews for 11 Things
weeliciousmania chapter 14 . 9/5
THIS WAS SO GOOD BUT SO SAD. I ACTUALLY CRIED.
titaniumwolf14 chapter 1 . 8/23
Such a good story! The emotional vulnerability and then the plot twist had me sobbing.
Cute, if slightly sad, story! One minor thing though Lung Cancer can’t be detected from a blood test, it needs an X-ray, CT scan or MRI. Plus the doctor wouldn’t have been able to stage it from a simple blood test. Biopsy’s would be done followed by more tests to see if it had spread etc...also it’s not really a “silent cancer” patients would experience a chronic cough, weight loss and pain among other symptoms. Oh and I think Hermione is afriad of needles not injections (two different things)
Denise chapter 14 . 8/3
I know you’ll probably never see this but this fan fic is by far the most emotionally beautiful one that I have read. Thank you.
hoerinne chapter 14 . 6/23
i honestly thought that he would die peacefully and his last words to her would be “don’t let the bed bugs bite”
dramione shifa05 chapter 1 . 5/16
please dont write brunnette and blond all the time...i am realy sorry but it is really irritating
Dramione420 chapter 1 . 5/4
thanks for ruining it for me whoever you are that told everyone that Draco dies
Sarjoo06 chapter 14 . 4/9
Oh my god! This is such an amazing story.
Dramionelover chapter 14 . 4/3
I really really liked your story(I'm pretty sure you aren't going to read this) but I am REALLY REALLY REALLY UPSET THAT YOU KILLED OFF DRACO MALFOY HOW DARE YOU!

But I still liked your story

Ciao for now
ShadowHearthWalker chapter 2 . 4/1
Well...this was depressing...

Nice story, I like it. But did you really have to go and kill Draco? ;-;
Omg! The end made me cry so much... this is honestly one of the best stories I’ve ever read! Too bad it ended!
Ruselly Adita chapter 1 . 3/25
love this story. made me cry so much. concept was brill b7t deyaaam I hate you so much for killing Draco. poked my heart.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/15
A I loved this story and couldn't put it down. that being said, you have betrayed me! I devoted hours to reading this to have you rip out my heart and stomp on it! I am soo emotionally destresed right now I don't even know how to stop crying!
WHAT chapter 13 . 2/17
Noo Draco
Colovaria05 chapter 14 . 2/1
I really, really really hate you for killing off Draco. I cried so much, that's just unfair! Couldn't you make it a happy ending!
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »