Reviews for A Better Childhood
thats mind rape. Plain and simple. You can give as many nice explanations as you want but its still mind rape. To be betrayed by your most trusted friends, poisoned, and imprisoned (in this case in a other body) all saying "its for your own good" when all they really want is feel good because they "rescued" or "helped" you. I have read storys about massmurder, abuse, disorder and betrayal. But this story is worse. And if you really think doing something like that is ok, in my opinion, its YOU who needs help.
lulu chapter 14 . 1/6
hey grugster,
keep up the good work!
mjhammer chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I couldn't help but think of Paul Lynde when Arthur was introduced.
crotia chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Did you really had to hold beck someone who wanted to kill herself? RESPECT. I don't think I could have done it.
I once had a friend who cut herself and was anorexic but I looked the other way and pretended to her and myself I didn't know. Moths later some other friends and I went to our mentor but I feel still guilty I didn't do anything right away. I wished I had your strength back then.
By the way I did see what you wanted to put across with the forced de-ageing. And i totally agree with it.
draco's girl chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Urg...this is cheesey SOMTHING HAPEN

!..this..is making me..week...
Ja495ck chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Why did having his arms dried hurt? Are they injured? Wouldn't McGonagall know to be careful with a little kid?
emma elizebeth chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
you see i expected a different ending,but i like this more.
waiting for your sequels
with love a fan of your stories
emma or beth
Emma Elizabeth chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
what's with harry?
will sev ever get his memory back?
Emma Elizabeth chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
it is a evry nice story.i have always loved i am glad that someone wrote about his childhood.
so just continue writing,ok.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I hate rape. And what has gone on in the first chapter isnt something else then that. Not sexual but in every other point. At least in my opinion. What you have written in your explanation is good and nice but it is about children. I dont count an over 30 years old men as child. What they have done is, again in my opinion, inexcusable. To force someone to do something he or she clearly doesnt want is WRONG. Like I said some children may not know what they want but this dont apply in this situation. I read in this forum since about 7 years. This is the first time that I look into the "Report Abuse" button and think about what they mean with it. I surely hope you dont take this as an attack. But I cant tolerate something like this. And perhaps the worst of it is the reaction of Snape. The moment i would react like that i would want to be mercy killed. Because - no if i would need to explain that, you wouldnt understand it. I will try to read this story to the end and write then again.
librarywitch chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
Aww! This is adorable! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Adorable! XD
RinTinPin chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
I am sorry to hear that people are saying
Negative things about your story and putting
You down that is absolutely not nice or right
I think you're story is wicked and positively
Keep going I totally understand where you're
Coming from though I don't have the degree
You do so keep going and dont let people
Put you down just do what's in you're heart
And ignore all the a great plot
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 29 . 10/13/2012