Reviews for A Better Childhood
Misa chapter 1 . 1/12
I read this story and the sequels before and i loved it i still do but i really wish albus would someday get a comeuppance about his meddling, like someone would meddle with his life like this and force him to live the way that someone else does without regard to what he wants and/or feels
RenegadeForLife chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
I don't know. I might choose death before both options. I mean the afterlife definitely exists so it's not like you'd be gone but losing your memories means losing basically everything about you forever.
Frosty858 chapter 30 . 10/9/2017
I loved this story! After the hellish life and lonely death that Snape had to endure, its so nice that he's getting a fresh start. Baby Sev was really cute!

Harry seemed a little unnecessarily irritable and snappish. But considering how he was in Order of the Phoenix (esp in the early chapters), it's not inconceivable that he could have this attitude when pushed past the limits of annoyance.
The Histories of my heart chapter 30 . 9/12/2017
Hi,
another year has passed and that means that I have to try again to convince you to continue your stories. First of all I do not mean to be rude or stalking or any other bad things that you may think of me, I just really hope that if I keep sending messages, with a respectable amount of time between them, then you will remember that there are still many of us out there that have not, and probably will never, forget your work. So here it goes again:
I love your work and have read all your stories and I really, really, really hope you continue them. They are beautiful well written and teach you a lot about many difficult situations.
If you can't write all the time, like most people, then if one day you have nothing to do and feel nostalgic please write something and post it (my favorite is Cherokee camp just so you have an idea).
Thank you so much for everything and I really hope that everything is alright with you
InĂªs Gil Mata\
drarry fangirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
Aaawwwwwwwwwwww little sevie
Chrissysmiles chapter 30 . 1/14/2017
This was a really cute story!
Only complaint was the chapters were too short
:-)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
This was brilliant story, I love little Severus he is cute. I also have to say thank you, thank you, thank you and highly appreciate you telling a story about trauma of an abused and neglected child in a realistic manner. Instead of sugar coating and making it into a happy fantasy. I also hope that you continue to write and don't listen to the haters. I understood your story completely and enjoyed it. It's you story and you should tell like it is. Don't change it because of someone else's opinion and if they don't like it they can read something else. I say thanks for a brilliant story and good job. I hope to read more about little Severus.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Aww, poor Severus. I know that feeling all to well from my childhood.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 28 . 3/26/2016
I red this and I love it this is beutiful and very sweet. I'm not much of a long comment writer but this was amazing. The struggles of sev and Harry was so great of to read the sequels now
Jealous Jack chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
I can understand why Harry is acting the way he is, if I went through what he did, I would probably be acting the same way.
Rose chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Stop apologizing for not being a native English speaker. Your command of the language is much better than a lot of fics I have read, keep up the good work! I'm a fan.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
Just a thought: wow wouldn't it be wonderful if Harry became Severus' sibling (maybe deaged by choice)?
Breanna3593 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I don't like that the adults are pushing all of this information on a little boy. Surely they can't expect him to remember or understand it.
daisycb chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
I don't understand why people who complain about the way a story is written don't just stop reading it and go write their own the way they want and let the rest of us just go on reading and enjoying it. It's not like there aren't other stories to read. If this is the way you want your plot to be, then write it that way. It's your story. And I'm still reading and enjoying.
lizyeh2000 chapter 29 . 2/25/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!