Reviews for There Will Be No Divorce
lenasti16 chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Great ending of them finding a way to be back together again after all the pain they had to endure with the loss of the baby and then, House finally saying I LOVE YOU to Cuddy. The sort of proposal was so uniquely House, too and wow, Cuddy discovering the ring at the end was perfect. Hehe, now I can't help but wish for another chapter to explore that possibility. ;)
JLCH chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Love this story, love how it ended too!
lin12344 chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
Very good
paulac45 chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
Loved it, and for a couple of very painful chapters, thought our favourite couple were not going to make up. You tease.
HillyHuddy chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Amazing story!
HillyHuddy chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
This chapter was so painful to read!

Just to think how much ammo they have to hurt each other... :/
dwgmommy chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
Ok, just got finished reading the (what I hope) is the first 15 chapters. and once again this is great! Sad in some instances but really great. I hope you have more coming! Love your stories!
show82 chapter 15 . 6/3/2009
love this fic. the interactions between them fell genuine. is there more to come? i hope so!
J chapter 15 . 5/26/2009
You have officially made my week. Thank you so much for giving us this story. I hope to see more from you soon.
roostersaredrunk chapter 15 . 5/25/2009
absolutely amazing chapter!
Velimira chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
WOW! AMazing chapter. A little bit of happyness in Houses way! I love it.I love the dialog, I love how in character is everything. I love the way you follow the mood - up and down, up and down, and how you capture the dinamic of the characters and the banter, the dialog...Perfect!

thank you for the great fic!

vili!
DeengoBlue chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
So this? I loved this...

“I meant it, with the t-shirt. I don’t want to mess this up again, though I guarantee you I will. Constantly, and in a variety of horrifying ways. None of which changes the fact that I love you.”

and this...

“Yeah, you’re okay too.”

Wonderful.
noname267 chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Great. Lost track of this story after the baby dying and tried to find it now so glad I did. Hope you continue writing. Very large hospital and have doctors that not in this story better to help out when Cuddy is out, Cameron to my way of thinking is a Cuddy want a be and does not have the knowledge to talk to donors,be boss over doctors that has been at hospital in other departments years.
i luv ewansmile chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
Oh, loved it!
CuttingOnions chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
This was BEAUTIFUL!

Seriously, you literally made me scream in excitment! Best fic final I've ever read. He.

I LOVE IT SFM!