Reviews for Coming Home
wprincessannw chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
really interesting turn on Hyde swirling out w/o Jackie. I'm interested in seeing what happened to the rest of the gang and Jackie. I can't help but wonder if they knew where Hyde was (and he refused to talk to them?) or WB kept it secret for him.

Please continue!
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
This is a very good story. If Jackie happens to walk in with a four and a half curly hair kid I would so love this story, but if not I would read it anyway. Update
kezztip chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
That was such a good chapter - such honest emotion. I admit I am a little impatient to find out what is happening with Jackie but I am really enjoying this crisis of self Hyde is going through. Update soon.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
aww! i love kitty! i could totally imagine her saying tht! i cant wait to see wat happens wen he sees jackie again!
nannygirl chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Great story! I'm soo hooked and ready to read more!
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Kitty's words to Steven were perfect. I can't wait until you update again.
deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
I love the whole dominance battle going on between Red and Steven. It's so amusing.
deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I'm addicted to your story!
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
The way you set up your story is great and believable. It could totally happen and that makes me so happy.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow. This story really captured my interest.
neby1224 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I love the characters that you have written in this story. I can't wait to see where this leads to. Hopefully you can update more. Great Story please continue.
solarelephant420 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I adore every piece of this story, and look forward to reading more soon :D
nicolasamaria chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I la-love this story.

fabulous job !
Ganjapanda chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
This is great! I love Red & Kitty as Mom and Dad and can't wait to see more.
Alyssa chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Hyde is such an ass in this story. I LOVE IT.