Reviews for Silver Storm
Skye chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Hi I love your story so far but r you going to keep going with it?
Skye chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Hi I was just wondering have you continued this story as it is very interesting I would like to read more
Greta chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Like I said before, your writing is excellent, a thing the fanfiction community desperately needs! And your first few chapters are next to perfection. I love your way with words and how easily and naturally the story flows - the only thing which could need some work in my opinion is the dialogue in the first few chapters, it sounds a tad stiff. I do understand that after 2000 years as a queen Usagi's speech would be more refined, but it seems almost unnatural. I especially think Yaten would take more freely ;)

But apart from that, you have me enthralled. I very much like your concept and the backgorund story you've provided so far. I also like that it looks as if you're not just replacing one destiny (Usagi/Mamo) with another (Usagi/Seiya) like it sounded in one of the early chapters.

Your teaser seems very promising as well, maybe it could lose a teeny tiny bit of the dramatic descriptions.

Please don't be offended by anything I say, I only want to provide some constructive criticism. Your story is by far one of the best around here I've seen in a long time! Thank you for writing and sharing with us and please do continue at some point :)

All the best,

G
Greta chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Perfect first chapter. Your writing is beautiful
Anil Pheonix chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
please update this SOOOOOOONNNNN
Mizuki hikari chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Please continue it's a wonderful story
Sailor Sayuri chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Damn! Why is this chapter only a teaser! *pouts*

I wanted the next chapter! *wails*

I really LOVE this fic! The plot is mega great!

Whaaaaaaaah! I can't wait to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kiss
Venus914 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Im sad the Jupiter has to die. ( It just seemed that everyone is slowly dying. I want them to be together...except perhaps Endymion. Not because i hate him but his passing is the only way for Seiya and Usagi to be together.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
This is PERFECT. No other word can describe how you write. Pls update soon.

I would love to write like you.
Minerva1008 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
I love your story! It's one of the best S/U fanfics i've ever read, so well-written! I had first read it a year back n was really sad that the story was incomplete. And months later i ran into it again and to my surprise u've updated! Please finish the story :D
JupiterLily chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Great story! I love it so far!
Sovereign Violette chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Hurry hurry hurry~~!

I wanna read more! It is exciting!
chibi moon baby chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
This is so well written! Please update again soon!
xoxSerenityxox chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Well when I heard read this story I suddenly began to cry during Endymion's confession. I can't remember the last time I cried toan story. I one day wish to have that kind of impact on people. I can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S. From a fellow author great work, please read and review my story also.

-xoxSerenityxox
Unlove You chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
I love how feisty Haruka can be (:

Can't wait for the next chapter!