Reviews for Time's Treasure: Yule Edition
theres a sequel...right?
Mahasana chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Sequel pleaseeee
Dougsdaughter1957 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow this was amazing! :) I loved it!

You are truly gifted in writing!

Alyx
Libbindy Luthien chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nice prequel! Hmm.. now that I think about it, anyone who would find love with Severus would actually be extremely lucky. He is so devoted to the woman he loves. Proven by his undying love for Lily till he dies in the original story and here for still loving Hermione and waiting for her for 25 years. A man like that is quite a catch... he's like everyone's dream man right?
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
It's sad to see Severus and Hermione have to be together like makes me cry at the end of story!
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was so sweet! And sad. I really hope you'll make a sequel.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aww. So cute. I love it!~!~!~!
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aw! so cute! )

you should do a sequel! )
JellyTot-x chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
:) **squee**

its so awesome to be reading more of your work:)

even better that its related to Times treasure :) ** one of my all-time fav fanfics i must add!**

really loved this One-Shot!

so sweet and so special:)

it really was amazing being able to read work with your quality of writing as its foundation :)

REALY LOVED IT!

Eleven out of ten from me !

(L) xx
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
oh... my... GOD! YOU MADE ME CRY!_ i love this story to the max! i swear!:D oh oh oh! will you also please write a sequel? wherein Hermione goes back to the present and there, she'll see the older Severus and love-of-her-life again?:D OHMYGOD! this is AMAZING! I LOVE IT!:D
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Clap clap clap! Outstanding oneshot. Ah a teen Severus in love with his future Hermione. I love to see Severus showing his true feelings.
snowtigress-27 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh that was so cute! I really like how you tied it into time's treasure! I really loved this. They are so sweet to each other! I look forward to more T-T one shotes in the future!
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Thank you for sharing this good, and sweet story. Enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
potterlotrgirl09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
this is wonderful i do hope that you will put up a sequel about what happens when she returns.