Reviews for Spider Riders Chronicles: A New Evil
got addicted to reading chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
more please
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
I never understand why the Rod's stopped-why not have the duel amongst the battle, like expected?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
I was given Black Cat book 1 for my birthday a few years back but I cannot find the second book for the life of me and its driving me mad!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
I dunno I always thought that Lumen made a good monarch, and here he demonstrates that
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
well it is a thick band of solid material around their wrists
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I can't help but find Hunter kind of OOC, like not at the parts where you say he's not being himself, like all over
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
i'm still not used to Hunter being leader instead of Lumen
Elsa chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
BEST STORY EVER !
bust still,I hate cliffhangers
anyway continue the good work and I really hope you're still writin the story
Hunter chapter 23 . 3/14/2015
when will you update its getting boring reading the same chapter over and over again
and cool story by the way
aPoliteVillain chapter 23 . 3/3/2015
Oh, my fucking gosh! Dude, I thought this spiderrider fan fiction section was dead as fuck.

Well it is but I am surprised you're still riding..

God.

Kudos to you!
TL-chan chapter 23 . 2/15/2015
Oh, awesome! Where to begin?

Igneous was epic in his fight with Melinda. He really cares about Blaze, and that's cute. Too bad he was caught off guard. I don't expect him to actually die, but it would be a nice twist.

Lumen's fight should also be cool to see. When he gets serious, it always is.

Hunter showing up was inevitable, but I'm glad it finally happened. Of course, it's sad that he doesn't remember Blaze. The fact that they haven't even seen each other in so long can't help either.

I agree that Aqune is older. Some people say that they're twins, but Aqune always looked older to me, and acts mature. Before she was revealed to be Corona's sister, I thought she might've be an adult.
TL-chan chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Wow, this is incredible. Both seeing another chapter, and the writing itself. Though, I may have to look back at some past chapters, because my memory of certain details is kind of fuzzy.

Really glad Aqune is back into the story. Though, I hoped to see Buguese again too.

Corona mistaking Blaze for Hunter was really depressing.

Also, Igneous is really interesting in this story. It's really great to see him get more depth than what we got out of the actual show. And he and Blaze have a pretty nice dynamic.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Ok. SO. To start...
1. OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU! YOU UPDATED AND IT WAS SUPER LONG CHAPTER! *Hugs*
2. I love how Iggy was originally in trouble with everyone, and how after they noticed Blaze they lik totally ignored Iggy, and gawked at her. (*Sarcastically* I can't imagine why... *Looks at identical twins*)
3. You showed the progression of months very well! AND the way you did Blaze's training, and got through all of that was EXTREMELY well done!
4. ...Yeah, she went to high-school in the outer world, I don't go to normal high school, I only go to the bus stop of my friend who goes to normal high school, and I hear wayyyy more swear words in 10-20 seconds than I read this entire chapter, we're good with this amount, it's censorable.
5. The way that you had Blaze find out, is OH MY GOSH! Like the most plausible and 'YES' way you could have done it!
6. Firestorm! Boo Yeah! Our insane idea shall work EVEN BETTER! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! (You and I should PM about that and play around with it more. It can turn out as insane as it WANTS, because it's AWESOME!)
7. I could totally see Blaze's mark giving the power of the Oracle that's needed to release Hunter! (Just saying! I mean, I can't very well think of a different reason right now.) I can also totally see Hunter and Blaze Battling, and someone commenting about it being an equal fight because they're basically fighting themselves...XD)
8. Hmm... *Sings* Kill Melinda, kill Melinda, kill Melinda, or Hunter will!
9. Update soon!
10. This is a MONSTER of a review!

Your most loyal fan,
Bubblekins1010
Frostbitten Fae chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Plz update!
Hunter Steele chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So I was wondering...have you given up on writing this story or not cause we're ALL got bored reading the same charpters over and over please if you still gonna continue writing the next charpter PLEASE hurry up
ps : i'm the person who told you to kill blaze in the story