Reviews for Nate's Playlist
ChickoftheSupernaturalVariety chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Whoo-Hoo! DANCE PARTY LET'S DO IT!
imaginationcraze chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Although in my mind, this is really out of character, I loved it. The part where Nate feels embarrassed is definitely the best part, it's cute and sweet. Just plain AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nick, I could see doing this. Nate, I could DEFINITELY see doing this. Although the characters are similar, Nate is actually a lot more open, in my opinion, than Nick. He talks a lot more and a lot more willingly, and in Camp Rock, he's not necessarily the leader of their little group. This way he gets more chance to have fun and has less reason to be so uptight.

So, I don't care what people say. This is SO Nate!

I love the way you wrote this. It's a quality bit of writing and the comedy is timed perfectly. I love that Nate has a "Home Alone" playlist specifically chosen for when he decides to 'rock out.' And Caitlyn's reaction is more than perfect, but she IS going to marry him, after all.

I say job well done! Brava!

Much love; and happy writings!

Beth
mattersoftheheart chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
another amazing fic! yeah i'm in a reviewing mood. Great job though, i can just imagine that, deer in headlights. haha.

who cares if it's unlike nate? he's gotta have something about him!

Great job, again.
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was a really cute story! It's good to see a story not focused on how quite, shy, and boring Nate is! Lol. Too often people overlook the idea that Nate can be fun too! Good job!
TheLongLostGilmoreGirl47 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw! Hahaha that was so good/cute! I loved how Nate was and I think that it fit him perfectly. We never really got to know Nate completely in the Movie and I think this is a great fill-in! Loved it and keep writing! All your stories are amazing!
mmg1195 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
hey hes gotta have a fun stress release somehow lol i loved it
Sympathetic Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Yay, a happy Naitlyn fic...I loved it, I doesn't seem like him but it doesn't matter, men do crazy things. My mum says my dad used to do it with his motor bike gear, creepy. But I loved this one-shot.
mcecile chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
seriously, that just made my day. that was amazing!
rainpop chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
haha! loved it!
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
i think this was adorable... hmm nate dancing round like that has got to be adorable... i just love when she catches him and he is all like oh shit she saw me... very fun to read after a boring day of school!

great job:)
of self chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I dont think it's an unlike thing for Nate to do. It seems like the kind of thing a serious person like Nate would when he was alone. And I also liked the mental picture it gave me. Simply adorable. And I really liked Caitlyn's reaction too. Cute story. :)
JonasBrothersMusic chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That's so true! I wonder what - looks like doing that. Hm. Lol.
AWESOME chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
LOVED IT! I was smiling and luaghing like crazy the whole way through! I would love moer One-shots like these of naitlyn (they're my favorite pairing) !1
nutellaette chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Haha, this was totally awesome, Kelly! I love the idea of Caitlyn coming home to find Nate dancing in his underwear. x) And then joining in. Overall, it was really a cute like one-shot!