Reviews for You are one of God's mistakes
PleaforInsanity chapter 16 . 1/9
Great story, interesting and realistic!
J chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Ppl. R waiting y'know
Star World chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I can already tell this is going to be amazing :)
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Please update soon. I read this whole thing real quick so I know it's a good book! Thanks:)
Moon Dog 05 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
plz updatesoon.
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Aaaww its so cute how itachi doesnt know he likes naruto :)
baka36411 chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
This story is so sad...but at the same time it's so amazing! I'm very touched by your writing and I cried through most of this. (which is good) please, please continue this story!
Chrissy524 chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Write more
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
It do interesting I really would like you to
Pleas don't abandon it like your other story(s)
kiki2222 chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
If it doesnt hurt you to talk about im curious about which parts of this story you went through.

Love this story btw :)
X Leila Chan X chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love this story! You must continue i am so anxious to see what happens next!
LifeGivesYouLemons chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I love this story, please continue it! Also, I wanted to know if slutgarden is an actual word. Cause ive never heard of it before.
xBunni chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Well, I'd certainly say there's interest if reviews for this chapter has continued coming in for the past two years despite no update, wouldn't you?

Usually, I wouldn't bother reviewing for a story that has had no update for 2 years, but, just like all the others who have, I think it would be too great a waste to let a story with such potential to die off. I do hope you'll be back sometime to bring this story completion. Perhaps when life is not so busy, or when you remember that aside from your other two accounts, this one still exists with an obvious crowd of loyal readers. I just hope your own interest in this story hasn't faded enough to drop it.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Interesting story...
miss butterfly-lamb chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Uhm hello this person is loving this crazy story XD loving all the twists you put in nyanyanya and oh god I hate spiders ._. So pleeeez update I love you writing its super ├╝ber duber fantastically awesome :3 Im still wondering why itachi just randomly went in to narutos home and took him, but I guess my brain is to small to understand (lol)

So keep up the awesome story it's can't think of an appropriate word...mesmerizing maybe? I don't know :p I can't wait to see what happens next :3