Reviews for Dissonance ON HAITUS
CrazyLlama chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Just read it again and I still love it :)
CrazyLlama chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Love it.

becca chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
wow edward seems to a drama king, but i ike it. he has his own way of interpreting things and it is very refreshing to see a new edward out hereon fanfiction. and for that i say thanks to you. this story is amazing and very well written and im very glad that i stumbbled on this story last night
beccA chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
i really really liked rhis chapter!
becca chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
wow a bitchy bella and an ass edward, where will this story go..
becca chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow it sounds likke edward is an ass, sorry..
reve2weaver chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
That whole thing was amazing; Bella getting really sick was unexpected and intense. His disappearing again; damn him. But when he grabbed on and held her hand and then just rubbed his thumb; it was really, really poignant. Much more powerful than more sex would not have been. This simple connection relayed the sincerity of his words. I think the way he is feeling is better supported by his restraint than if he was trying to throw a leg over on a sick girl, yah know?

Awesome chapter... so sad to see it ending here. So much promise for greatness in these 11 chapters. I know you got missed in the big rush of FF and lot of crap got huge hoopla and reviews. Most of us know that big reviews is never a marker for good writing; too often it is the exact opposite. It has been my pleasure to find this little gem, and if you ever thought you wanted to pick it up again, I would humbly offer and support, pre-reader, whatever. If you would reconsider picking this up again, I would happily rec it out to the various Fic forums out there. It was my great and sincere pleasure to read your story; thank you.
reve2weaver chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Oh that was pretty bad-ass for a FF virgin, and I am replete with their shared happiness.
reve2weaver chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I love Bella with the bona fide backbone and all her tenacity in a bottle of tequila. I love their conversations; so hesitant and yet eager, too. It is crazy hot, this kiss. Crazy hot.
reve2weaver chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
I love Rose; she is what she is, apologetically and authentically. I can see Edward's mood swings looming on a dark horizon and I am all the way in.
reve2weaver chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
I love the pacing of this story, the ups and downs, the highs and lows, waiting and hurt turns to ravioli hopefulness and I love how Bella's feels 'unjustified relief'. The arc of your chapters are very different from the usual angst fics, and I appreciate it all that much more for this reason.
reve2weaver chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I loved this chapter. I loved their dialogue and how their wary interest is now making way into friendship and trust. I love how Edward gets himself lost, and Bella doesn't freak out and they make it through it. I'm glad you ended with the next morning of knowing where he was and not adding a 'false' cliffie. It was way more satisfying to read; a lift, if you will.
reve2weaver chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Their 'push away' instinct that is conflicted by their feelings that pull them back is done quite well here. Although they are acting impulsive and inconsistent with their 'decisions', it makes total sense because your characterization of real teens supports this internal conflict; they are acting like real teens with big problems. They are hesitant and cynical, but deep down, hopeful for better things.

Edward's decision to end it with Rosalie made sense; it takes a lot of young guys a while to figure themselves out, and that is especially true when it comes to sex. What Edward and Rosalie did is what at lot of teens do and it it an honest portrayal of two foster kids looking for a connection. Twilight was popular because it was unusual to read about hot sexy virgin guy and this anomaly piqued our interest, but no one really believes that actually exists... you could totally tell Britney Spears was lying when she said she was still a virgin with the Disney execs standing behind her. If people think all teens should stay virgins until the marry, they better not have any kids because the real world is no tween Disney movie. I love your writing because it doesn't apologize for making your characters' troubles a shameful thing that they must apologize for.
reve2weaver chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I loved how this chapter was set up. Usually POV's that overlap do not interest me, but I found each one added a lot to the scene and enriched the plot and characterizations. You kept their 'voice' unique and that is why it felt fresh and not rehashed. THe small details, like not picking up Sexton's poetry because it was her mother's favorite is a great way to foreshadow and add intrigue. I am hurting in a good way for these two, and excited to read about their conflict.
reve2weaver chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I like the metaphor of scent as that unexplainable attraction too. It makes sense because why do we feel it so strongly for people we've just met, or seen from afar. I love how your Bella cooks; it makes a lot of sense for her characterization and it provides a way to bring the characters together in a plausible way. I always felt that SM's Bella was too servile, but this Bella's cooking seems triumphant and even a little bad-ass because she doesn't have to do it. I like Edward's inner dialogue here; it felt true to his character and made me sympathetic to him. Great chapter.