Reviews for The Blue Banana
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
*laughs so hard she passes out* Bananas! Heehee. X-P
This is so hilariously random! :-D
Unfortunately, I have a banana allergy. :-P
EinAffe chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I really liked this one (as I do all of your stories I read so far). Bant must be downright scary in her banana-induced whackyness if Obi-Wan is running away from HUGS. The idea of blue bananas is rather weird, I don't think I would eat any if they existed... but then again, I wouldn't trust milk that's blue, either.

And Qui-Gon seemes a bit lost, there, but then again, the events taking place in this story are not exactly what one would expect to happen. All in all, weird but funny.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Bwahahaha! This was so funny and cute!
Jedi-Keliam-Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
found the blue banana story! bant is NUTZ! this story makes me hungry..*gos and grabs a banana...a banana died blue* want some :D:D!great story!:):):)

Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
HEHEHEHEH! PRetty funny!
Jetta chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Blue Banana? I won't ask. But I needed that. I just read 'Promise made, promise kept'. These stories always put me in high spirits.
Vicki Vance chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Funny ha ha.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
LoL! Awww, Obi/Bant cuteness! I need to find more of those!
CherryCoke chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was... wacky. Very wacky. :) Keep writing! :)
Siri chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
that is os funny! you should write more!
KiyokiWillo chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
FOOL! *Kills bant* Why does she have to be a fish! (fool to Bant) Bant is stupid. Good story though. Nice and funny. ...that didn't sound good.
huttgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
Loved it ! I had never thought of Obi Won as having much of a sense of humor but any ways it was good.
DeDreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2000