Reviews for Persona 3 and 4: A Meeting of Worlds
jcgonzo chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Just ran across this story - more than a year old now, yeah. But it's an interesting start! My own problem is... how is the stack of TVs an "invitation" when it's been established that shadows, excepting those with egos (like Teddie) can't last long in the real world?

Eh, with the story as old as it is, I don't really expect an answer. Oh well...
May Blue Rose chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Please update soon, this story is great. a real dream come true to persona fans that want persona 3 and persona 4 Characters to meet.
DarkAbyss1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
I hope you update this story soon, because it's great!
MFAS chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I am very, very interested in this. Characterisation is pretty accurate, and the plot seems quite good and fairly solid from what I've seen...there's potential in this fic.

Hope you update this soon!
SG-Kai chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Been quite wondering when you'll be updating this again.
Alexa chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Not writing again?

Ur story really interesting u know..

It makes me want to read more..

Will minato comes back to life?

How bout souji?
RyougaZell chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Nailed all the personalities very well. Great work so far. Hope to see more.

Just something that confuses me... how did Rise knew about the Persona's of Yukari, Akihiko and Junpei? Did she overhear them by chance?
Kirazu Haruka chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
When will the next chapter update?I can't wait!
random-imaginer chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
hmm, who's gonna be souji's girlfriend? or does he have one in this story?
risingsundynasty chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
This story is very interesting. I would like to read more. Please update as soon as possible. Keep up the good work!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Oh! Souji is coming back. still, it's too bad, i really wanted Minato and Souji to meet . But how interesting, I can't wait to see what happens. update soon please
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
This was really good.

I want to see Souji with SEES, I wonder how would that be...

Though is sad that Minato can't be there; I liked him better than Souji.

Dojima-san was great! I knew that he was a cool adult after all xD

And the picnic? God, I love Mitsuru and her ideas xD

Nanako with Koromaru, very cute, of course.

You'll prove to Teddy that the shadows may appear in our world; I can't wait to see that.

Please, continue.
Rydia Asuka chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Oh, well that should prove interesting. Definitely can't wait to see shadows strolling around downtown, or something. XP Keep up the good work!
Twotwentytwo chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Well, you grabbed my interest.

The weapon explanation was interesting, though it's worth noting that Souji crushes his cards with his bare hands. Souji's a big exception in a lot of ways, though, so he may not count.

I believe Naoto muses at one point that Personas take on mythological appearances because people subconsciously relate them to the ultimate form of power/compassion/whatever they value. It's why both Souji and Yukari can use Isis, but it takes different forms for them both. Other examples are Minato and Yosuke/Yukiko/Kanji, as he can use Susano-o/Amaterasu/Take-Mikazuchi but they're vastly different in nature and form. Different things have different meanings to different people.

You captured the characters pretty well here, too. It'll be interesting to see how SEES(especially Yukari, for obvious reasons) reacts to Souji. Nanako is pure adorable and Dojima finally facing the TV world was interesting. And Nanako Koromaru d'aw.

So, yeah, you got me interested. Strong characterization is a REQUIREMENT for any good Persona fic, and you managed to nail it. Good stuff.
Sharkteeth chapter 2 . 1/27/2009