Reviews for The Fairy Tales of Hetalia
You should have made France a turnip
debadonkidonk chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
I need MOARrrr
ใ…ใ„ดใ… Torrrr...
Harrenwolf chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
"...England and America lived well phosphorous life."

Phosphorous/prosperous?
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Can u please do Beauty and the Beast with Germany and Italy? (I swear I love that story and that paring WAY to much LOL)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I love these fairy tales! They're so funny too...I died laughing at some parts! And thank you for including my country! I can imagine canada in a situation like that LOL Also if its okay I'd like to make a request. I like sleeping beauty ...and fruk! Im getting the idea u like usuk, but maybe you could please conciser having englend the princess and France the prince, and maybe they wouldn't hate each other? But if u don't -which I get, as a fruk fan I would find it hard to write usuk although I loved reading yours :D- maybe it could be spamano, or lietpol? Thanks for reading sorry it's such a long comment, and thanks for writing awesome Hetalia fairy-tales! Your beyond -Prussia awesome!
notasongfic chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
can you write one with russia and canada? i'm not sure what would work though... i haven't read fairytales in so long.
Oh chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This is PERFECT! Please update ;w;
BlueFireAwesomeness chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
I love this! for the twelve princesses, make them the axis, allies, plus canada, prussia, spain, and romano. Just an idea.
icedovermoon chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
OMG THIS IS CRACK! XDXDXDXD I LOVE IT!
TheAuthor55 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OMG! I remember reading this at my school! XD THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I was trying hard not to laugh because everyone else was either studying or talking
Red-White Roses chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
This is a funny story! I hope u write another chapter! The twelve dancing princesses also sound really fun! Write more!
FilipinoMatryoshka chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Best fanfic Eva!
Vampchick2010 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
awesome story :)
Ash chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I would love it if you made Sleeping beauty with America as Briaer Rose and iggy as phllip. that would be awesome(yes Prussia Awesome)
superj0827 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Have you by any chance seen 'Into the Woods' It's a play and some of the ideas remind me of it! I like the idea and your writing is good!