Reviews for Next Time
lelalemon chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
All I want is a cute blond boy who snorts cocaine and likes Madonna.. and Cher!
radarsada chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Best. Story. Ever.

I LOVE YOU! You are so funny! Okay, bye bye random stranger!
zaffiro chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
That was good, I'm glad you're still writing these one-shots.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
I love it when I've writen off a story as done and one day there is a new chapter that makes me smile.
TheseAreMyShoes chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love all of these stories! I have been scouring the internet the past week for House/Chase, I just fell in love with the show recently (those tv marathons always hook me in). These were amazing and I look forward to anymore House fic you may write!
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
This is very sweet. The concept of the Day of Silence is amazing and a real step forward in my mind, though we have a long way to go...
assioma chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Aww, love it!
zaffiro chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
I really like this series and I hope you'll write more :)
inissor chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
That was a very good and cute one, loved it!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Ah man, really? I was so happy cause it sounded so happy. Then they both die. I loved it though. I think it's more suiting for the couple than to have them live happily ever after.

Great job!
Adrian chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
that was the saddest thing ive read in a long while. it actually made me cry and i thought it was a great story. your a great writing keep writing such good stories
dhh chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
You've got to be kidding me..You KILLED CHASE AND THEN HOUZE! WTF is wrong with you..This story is totally getting TRASHED and outta here..
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
that's cute
sernity1806 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
very good.
saphyra chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
i just read "next time" and i wanted to said that i really like it. You captured slices of life, simple moments and when i read them it was like they come to life in front of me. I don't know if you ever think of it but you should try to write original stories, you are a great writer, the type who is easy to read. It's a gift, you should use it.

Don't misunderstand me, if you keep writing fanfic i'm gonna love it too.

bye