Reviews for Next Time
Sa26 chapter 1 . 8/15
Ok so is it 2 two stories put together?

The first one has clearly the first team set in the early days.

And then your eleven episode is in the lockedown episode in season 6.
So woow I got lost.
lelalemon chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
All I want is a cute blond boy who snorts cocaine and likes Madonna.. and Cher!
radarsada chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Best. Story. Ever.

I LOVE YOU! You are so funny! Okay, bye bye random stranger!
zaffiro chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
That was good, I'm glad you're still writing these one-shots.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
I love it when I've writen off a story as done and one day there is a new chapter that makes me smile.
TheseAreMyShoes chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love all of these stories! I have been scouring the internet the past week for House/Chase, I just fell in love with the show recently (those tv marathons always hook me in). These were amazing and I look forward to anymore House fic you may write!
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
This is very sweet. The concept of the Day of Silence is amazing and a real step forward in my mind, though we have a long way to go...
assioma chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Aww, love it!
zaffiro chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
I really like this series and I hope you'll write more :)
inissor chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
That was a very good and cute one, loved it!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Ah man, really? I was so happy cause it sounded so happy. Then they both die. I loved it though. I think it's more suiting for the couple than to have them live happily ever after.

Great job!
Adrian chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
that was the saddest thing ive read in a long while. it actually made me cry and i thought it was a great story. your a great writing keep writing such good stories
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
that's cute
sernity1806 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
very good.
saphyra chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
i just read "next time" and i wanted to said that i really like it. You captured slices of life, simple moments and when i read them it was like they come to life in front of me. I don't know if you ever think of it but you should try to write original stories, you are a great writer, the type who is easy to read. It's a gift, you should use it.

Don't misunderstand me, if you keep writing fanfic i'm gonna love it too.

bye