Reviews for A Kitten's Light
Renata21 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Yay for the lone wolf he is so freaking hot. Damm why can't real men be like that.
animegirl004 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
LOVED IT!
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm sorry... but this is just too confusing. Not only are Leon and Cloud completely out of character, but you use the word "bitch" far too much for my taste. I don't mind it every now and then, but every few sentences is far too much. I know it seems Cloud has some kind of personality disorder, but I think it would be far more appealing if this were an AU fic and Cloud was some kind of werewolf or lycanthrope.
bloodygoth23 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
AWWWWWW! I love this story, it soooo cute! This is one of my top favorite stoires ever.
rukia isaioi chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
cidxvincent? i object! cids an old man! and vincents a superbishie! whyyyyyy! :( i love the main couple but, oh no, not old man goggles and uber hotty!your breakin my heart talisquall! i will now brake my personal code and ask you to write something specific: please make a story with vincent and somebody WORTHY of his beauty!(weather hes seme or uke dont matter to me, i can see him w both, anything to see someone other than that dirty old blonde touchin on talldark'n'ohhhsooosexyyyy vincent. your works great so far, cant wait for more, thank you

rukia
Kiyux the Shrubless chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
This was SO WEIRD. I don't know why I finished it, it was so WEIRD! But totally funny and full of lolz... But weird!

This is totally going on my favorites' list...
Harusaki chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Da! I just love this whole story to death! *glomps it*

I just can't say enough how endearing I find the Highwinds. Cid is so scattered and crude, yet so lovable, and Vincent is the drop dead gorgeous tough guy who seems to be more like Cid's mother. I love my Vin! I totally adore how you portray him and Cid, its just to delicious for words! More more more!
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
So much fun! I do love the Crazy Cloud and Leon with Issues. Poor Penelo, fortunately she knew something about what was happening. I feel sorry for Leon and Cloud having to raise Zack from cradle up... that will be interesting to see.
darkfairiesar chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
OHMYGOSH! I LOVED this story! It's one my favorites! Amazing job!
Katsuya chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Please don't stop this story! I've always loved it! Just take a break for a while, then, maybe the next idea will come to you in your dreams. I want to see what trouble Zack gets into!
i love all yaoi chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
R u going to make squeal to it?
JesTheMess chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Okay this whole story made my day.

It all made sense too!
Jiyunamai chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
*SQUEELS*

That was freaken adorable! I loved it!

Right down to Zack being born again! ROFL.
Kiyohara Shi chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
he...hohohohohoho~!

lot of cubs~ hehehe~

tch, i wanna hold their cubs ::cries::
River Child chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Okay, first things first: I'm truly sorry for not reviewing in a while, but again life caught up with me and had my face planted in the books. Anyway, I loved the ending, but it brings me to such a state of sadness to learn that there will be no more "Kitten" Leon. I loved his adorableness and drenching in his Supreme Uke Angst (does this make me a sadist?) I'll miss him, but oh well, eventually, things come to an end. Anyway, please continue writing dahling, I think you're great writer.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »